Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Fucking Machines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

The inspector

Does anyone own one here? I have some questions!
Built one before the fire. Worked ok, but you do need lube otherwise it can do real damage. I never got to test the improvements.
But you need to be careful.
no... but I keep looking at wiper blade motors!! lol
(22 Apr 2020, 07:24 )The inspector Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone own one here?
In the wish-list 😋

(22 Apr 2020, 07:49 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]but you do need lube otherwise it can do real damage.
Yep, an automatic lube supplier is a must.

The inspector

All I will say at the moment is I have ideas.

DC-Gear-Motor-12V-24V-70mm-Linear-Actuator-Reciprocating-Sex-Machine-DIY-Design

I’m thinking of nothing faster than around 20 rpm. So one thrust/cycle every three seconds
(22 Apr 2020, 12:53 )The inspector Wrote: [ -> ]All I will say at the moment is I have ideas.
Or 12v electric Linear actuator metal gear linear motor 50mm 100mm 150mm 200mm stroke moving distance free shipping

Check also the speed: should 20mm/sec be enough?

The inspector

It’s the torque I’m concerned about, without going too much into the design. It has to be able to pull upwards as a poised to punching outwards if that makes sense?
I think it can do both, but I'd recommend to check with the seller first:

Quote: Please do not buy the custom-made before you contact us.
If not,we will not sent the package.As we made the custom-made for other type
(250MM,300MM,400MM,500MM,600MM ,700MM, 800MM,900MM stroke) that we do not list.
And we need to negotiate the price with the customer before they the order.
Yep. Own a fucking machine and a milking machine

The inspector

(22 Apr 2020, 19:21 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. Own  a fucking machine and a milking machine
Good to know! Don’t suppose you could share some info on your fucking machine? Manufacturer? Or info about the motor if you know? Rating etc.
Pages: 1 2