Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
Women Nylon Bodysuit Ballet Dance Clothes Rear zipper Leotard Aerobics Yoga Spandex Gymnastics Sportswear Costume Bodybuilding
$153.67-35%

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic False Fake Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$340.28-68%

high waist faux leather
10 Colors PU Leather Mini Skirt Women 2021 New Mini Sexy High Waist Bodycon Above Knee Skirt Pencil Skirt for Slim Girls
$10.88-4%

wetlook
Woman Wetlook Patent Leather Underwear Sexy Lingerie Pole Dance Clubwear Low Rise Crotchless O Ring Leg Garter Latex Underpants
$22.72-36%

shiny pantyhose
Classic Tights Women Open Crotch Oil Shiny Pantyhose Smooth Nylon Ballroom Dance Stockings Night Club Slim Hosiery For Ladies
$7.64

shiny stockings
Sheer Oil Shiny Glossy Pantyhose Womens Sexy Transparent Tights Stockings Smooth Anti Hook Stockings Hosiery Lingerie Clubwear
$24.38-44%

ultrathin pantyhose
Plus Size Women Stockings Sexy Pineapple Stocking Anti-scratch Pantyhose Ultrathin Transparent Elastic Leggings Anti-Cut Tights
$5.01-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Fucking Machines
(22 Apr 2020, 19:48 )The inspector Wrote:
(22 Apr 2020, 19:21 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Yep. Own  a fucking machine and a milking machine
Good to know! Don’t suppose you could share some info on your fucking machine? Manufacturer? Or info about the motor if you know? Rating etc.

This is what I bought - LINK

Have two actually, one at home and one at the dungeon. Not the most powerful, but not the weakest either. It does the job well for the price. I attached it to a plywood base though, to keep it from moving. On surfaces where there is little friction, a weighted object behind it helps too.
Thank you. Just trying to work out what motor to get to fit my needs. Wondering whether it’s worth buying one of those and taking it apart.
(23 Apr 2020, 20:49 )vanessa_fetish Wrote:
(22 Apr 2020, 19:21 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Yep. Own  a fucking machine and a milking machine
Good to know! Don’t suppose you could share some info on your fucking machine? Manufacturer? Or info about the motor if you know? Rating etc.

Have two actually, one at home and one at the dungeon. Not the most powerful, but not the weakest either. It does the job well for the price. I attached it to a plywood base though, to keep it from moving. On surfaces where there is little friction, a weighted object behind it helps too.

How loud is it ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(24 Apr 2020, 09:46 )Vixien Wrote:
(23 Apr 2020, 20:49 )vanessa_fetish Wrote:

How loud is it ?

Not too bad. My milking machine makes more noise.
I sprung for a HiSmith Premium Sex Machine about 3 years back, no regrets despite the rather high price.
It's very solidly built and fairly silent.

Add a dicksucking attachment (with optional bullet vibration) and you may not want to ever leave the house again.

In my wildest dreams I fantasized about having three of them working me hard at the same time while helplessly bound.
Maybe someday ...
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Married & addicted!...recommendations for fucking machine trainer? Liverlad 7 2,610 30 Jul 2019, 14:31
Last Post: rubriccharm