Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil stockings
Sexy 1D Ultra-Thin Oily Silk Stockings Thigh-High Socks Oil Shiny Seamless Invisible Stockings Over the Knee Stocking Tights
$4.86-38%

Leosoxs lingerie
Erotic Lingerie Straps Bondage Free Open Crotch Jumpsuit BDSM Patent Leather PU Perverted Tuning Corset Set Whip Queen
$6.92-44%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Anal Plug Pulse Vibrator for Women Man Clitoris Stimulator Masturbator Nipple Clamps Sex Toys for Adult Sex Shop
$3.44

ultra shimmery tights
Women 70D Thickness Footed Silk Stockings Ultra Shimmery Stretch Sexy Pantyhose Tights Women Pantis De Mujer
$11.98-50%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Platform Booties Canvas Lace Up Stiletto High Heel Patchwork Ankle Boots Shoes Woman Unisex Large Size 41 46 48 52
$109.98-38%

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL Immortal Journey Soraka Cosplay Costume Game Soraka Costume Halloween Outfit Women Dress with Horn Full Set New Skin
$49.92-40%

otouch
Man Mastrubator Automatic Sucking Male Machine Oral Vaginal Penis Vibrator Sex Toy for Men Masturbation Cup Blowjobs Machine
$431.35-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Frechdach's ice lick release
So, Frechdach's Bondage website went down and redirects to his new website, but a lot of the articles haven't carried over.

I've been meaning to try his ice licking release for a while, but the usual internet archives haven't saved the images.

Does anyone have saved versions of the site/images?

Thanks.
I would like to know more about the ice-lick escape.
(21 Jun 2015, 16:35 )Tinker D Wrote: I would like to know more about the ice-lick escape.

Hmmm I just had thoughts of a candy lick escape....  😉
And not all candy is sweet.
Like Horehound candy?
(22 Jun 2015, 14:28 )Tinker D Wrote: Like Horehound candy?

Hot candy can be cast in any shape and have things such as keys placed inside ?
Ok, like pepper candy.
Not a bad idea.
I would prefer to wait until it melts down 😁
(23 Jun 2015, 02:18 )Like Ra Wrote: I would prefer to wait until it melts down  😁

What ?? ..... and miss the forced licking and sucking to get free ?
Now you've done it.
Candy with salt, castes into the shape of an oversize penis
with the escape key inside.
Lick and Suck your way to freedom.
(26 Jun 2015, 14:13 )Tinker D Wrote: Now you've done it.
Candy with salt, castes into the shape of an oversize penis
with the escape key inside.
Lick and Suck your way to freedom.

Add a good ring-gag to prevent bite, please.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
My version of the SRD and ice-release madjack 6 9,243 02 Aug 2009, 08:02
Last Post: madjack

Contributors: Jorge_cs (1) , Like Ra (2) , Marcus (4) , somebody1212 (2) , Tinker D (5)