Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

prostate stimulation
Anal Plug Electric Shock Prostate Massager Sex Toys Anus Stimulation Silicone Microcurrent Stimulation Butt Plug Erotic Supplies
$17.51

rubber cosplay
Hot Fashion Dog Mask Puppy Cosplay Full Head for Padded Latex Rubber Role Play with Ears 10 Color
$146.49

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 3-Piece Contrast Color Exotic Set Women Cross Sexy Lingerie Set Bandage Fancy Garter Cut Out Breif Kit
$15.02

steel bondage
SM Metal Stainless Steel Neck Collar BDSM Sexy Leash Ring Chain Slave Bondage Toys Role Play Erotic Sex Toys For Women Men
$10.33

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Sexy Fetish Women Boots 2019 Custom Slim Fit Legs Over The Knee Boot Ladies Metal 18Cm High Heel Crotch Thigh Boot
$204.49-32%

penis
3/4 Penis Rings Cock Rings Penis Sleeve Penis Trainer Delay Ejaculation High Elasticity Time Lasting Sex Toys for Men
$1.86

anime bondage
Dakimakura anime bodysuit Uniform lingerie butt bondage sex Large Breasts Double-sided Print Life-size body pillows cover Adult
$168.19

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Frechdach's ice lick release
So, Frechdach's Bondage website went down and redirects to his new website, but a lot of the articles haven't carried over.

I've been meaning to try his ice licking release for a while, but the usual internet archives haven't saved the images.

Does anyone have saved versions of the site/images?

Thanks.
I would like to know more about the ice-lick escape.
(21 Jun 2015, 16:35 )Tinker D Wrote: I would like to know more about the ice-lick escape.

Hmmm I just had thoughts of a candy lick escape....  😉
And not all candy is sweet.
Like Horehound candy?
(22 Jun 2015, 14:28 )Tinker D Wrote: Like Horehound candy?

Hot candy can be cast in any shape and have things such as keys placed inside ?
Ok, like pepper candy.
Not a bad idea.
I would prefer to wait until it melts down 😁
(23 Jun 2015, 02:18 )Like Ra Wrote: I would prefer to wait until it melts down  😁

What ?? ..... and miss the forced licking and sucking to get free ?
Now you've done it.
Candy with salt, castes into the shape of an oversize penis
with the escape key inside.
Lick and Suck your way to freedom.
(26 Jun 2015, 14:13 )Tinker D Wrote: Now you've done it.
Candy with salt, castes into the shape of an oversize penis
with the escape key inside.
Lick and Suck your way to freedom.

Add a good ring-gag to prevent bite, please.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
My version of the SRD and ice-release madjack 6 9,242 02 Aug 2009, 08:02
Last Post: madjack

Contributors: Jorge_cs (1) , Like Ra (2) , Marcus (4) , somebody1212 (2) , Tinker D (5)