Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bdsm
Lacy Latex Fantasy With Gloves Set-4pcs Sexy Woman Lingerie Erotic Egzotic Night Naughty Girl Slave Punish Bra Bustier Skirt
$96.59

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Fishnet Open Bra Cosplay Costumes Plus Size Women Erotic Lingerie Crotchless Bodystockings Hollow Mesh Lolita Maid Dress
$4.10

latex rubber handmade
Black Latex Men Panties Sexy Rubber Shorts Boxer Handmade Underwear
$48.27-19%

latex pencil skirt
10 Colors Candy color Women Hot Sexy Latex Skirts Suit Pole Dance Clubwear Patent Pu Leather Micro Mini Skirts Set Nightclub
$47.00

latex leotard
Latex Catsuit Womens High Cut Patent Leather Thong Leotard Sleeveless Ballet Gymnastics Bodysuit Dancewear Swimwear Swimsuit
$63.51-35%

latex zentai
handmade sexy lingerie exotic black latex unisex women men back red lacing hoods customize cekc zentai tight mask fetish uniform
$55.66

electro stimulation device
Electric Shock Slave Metal Anal Butt Plug Pinwheel Roller Body Couple Game Bondage Device Electro Stimulation Sex Toy
$11.74-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Flight attendants in pantyhose
Southwest flight attendants have been wearing pantyhose more and more lately. Now these new uniforms?! Anybody else think this is a great trend?

southwestuniforms.jpg   
(18 Jun 2017, 16:41 )paulsanfran Wrote: Southwest flight attendants have been wearing pantyhose more and more lately. Now these new uniforms?! Anybody else think this is a great trend?

Tan (or off white) pantyhose on the lady on the right side , yummmi  🙄  .  I would prefer skirt, but this combination with shorts is also OK.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

What about renaming the thread to something like "Pantyhose in uniforms" or "Flight attendants in pantyhose"?
Related blog posts:

https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6362 Flight attendants and shiny pantyhose
https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/7040 Flight attendants, stewardesses, pantyhose. Part II. Back to the 60’s
 flight1.png     flight.png     g2.png   
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
At least one "business area" where girls always wear pantyhose:

stewardesses-in-pantyhose-11.jpg     stewardesses-in-pantyhose-12.jpg     stewardesses-in-pantyhose-13.jpg     stewardesses-in-pantyhose-14.jpg   
We have been watching the TV show Silk which is about a UK law firm. “Silk” refers to the honorific “Queen’s Counsel.” The female lawyers are always in pantyhose or stockings and in one episode, a criminal asks one of the junior lawyers if she is wearing tights or stockings with generous closeups of her legs. It was so unexpected that my heart skipped a beat. There’s another profession where pantyhose are still quite common.
 stewardesses-in-pantyhose-31.jpg     stewardesses-in-pantyhose-32.jpg     stewardesses-in-pantyhose-33.jpg     stewardesses-in-pantyhose-34.jpg   
 stewardesses-in-pantyhose-35-white-stockings.jpg     stewardesses-in-pantyhose-36.jpg     stewardesses-in-pantyhose-37.jpg   

stewardesses-in-pantyhose-36-black.jpg     stewardesses-in-pantyhose-38.jpg    - on one site it was said that they are boys. I wonder if it's true.
Enjoy...
 FA100.png     shiny-pantyhose-stewardess1.jpg     FA1.jpg     FA2.jpg     FA3.jpg     FA4.jpg     FA5.jpg     FA6.jpg     FA7.jpg     FA8.jpg     FA9.jpg     FA10.jpg   
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger

Contributors: artcool (5) , bondagetom1 (1) , Like Ra (7) , madjack (1) , mysecretpantyhose (3) , paulsanfran (1) , Vixien (1)