Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gothic lolita
New Sweet Heart Buckle Wedges Mary Janes Women Pink Bow Cross Strap Chunky Platform Lolita Ladies Punk Gothic Cosplay Girls Shoe
$56.85-43%

sorbern
SORBERN Fashion Light Weight TR90 Memory Round Eyeglasses Men Women Magnet Polarized Lens Clip On Sunglasses Magnetic Glasses
$26.84-20%

vac-u-lock machine
Top quality vibrator Sex Machine Multi Attachments optional Sex dildos suction cup vac-u-lock Bendable Spring Connector Extensio
$10.62

crossdresser silicone mask
Newest Realistic Crossdresser mask Silicone Skin women Shemale Masken for men Transgender Male Drag Queen halloween Cosplay
$41.13

kigurumi mask crossdress
(GLA030)Customize Character Resin Half Head Japanese Animego Cosplay Crossdressing Doll Anime Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$724.79-26%

gothic lolita
Gothic Dark Girls Skull Hollowed Out Tights Punk Women Sexy Fishnet Black Stockings Goth Lolita Nylon Spider Web Mesh Pantyhose
$2.31

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos.
(16 Feb 2024, 22:32 )madjack Wrote: Come on! No one else spotted this?
Zendaya channels cyborg chic at Dune premiere - BBC News
I fell for Zendaya in 'Spiderman Homecoming', but now I'm smitten 💓 😁
Enjoy
MJ

I'm not adversed to it, as a concept, but I would have a hard time justifying wearing that if I was in her place.
It just screams "publicity stunt" and it gives me a really uncomfortable vibe.
But maybe that's just me because I'm in a very bad mood today.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(17 Feb 2024, 00:07 )Bound Whore Wrote:
I fell for Zendaya in 'Spiderman Homecoming', but now I'm smitten  💓 😁
Enjoy
MJ

I'm not adversed to it, as a concept, but I would have a hard time justifying wearing that if I was in her place.

Well, yeah? That’s kind of the majority of the esoteric celebrity fashion with like an outfit made of diamonds that covers your whole body or wearing a zentai suit or stuff. It’s meant to be provocative, unusual, impractical, really just something you rarely see. 

Most steer clear of going full on bdsm gimp suit as that is still considered a no go area for these kind of events but wearing one made by a fashion designer is perfectly fine despite being a bit hypocritical, plus there is some kind of undergarment it’s not full naked underneath. 

Without a doubt it has also succeeded at its goal as when I search for dune part 2 premier that outfit dominates the results despite the celeb being completely unknown to me.
(18 Feb 2024, 07:47 )Lancer Wrote:
(17 Feb 2024, 00:07 )Bound Whore Wrote:
I fell for Zendaya in 'Spiderman Homecoming', but now I'm smitten 💓 😁
Enjoy
MJ
Well, yeah? That’s kind of the majority of the esoteric celebrity fashion with like an outfit made of diamonds that covers your whole body or wearing a zentai suit or stuff. It’s meant to be provocative, unusual, impractical, really just something you rarely see.

I meant primarily (but didn't explicitly write apparently) that Zendaya does not look happy in ANY of the shots I saw.
A very strong "here, wear this, it's gonna make headlines" PR vibe that does not sit well with me.
Same vibe I get form all those images of Kanye and Bianca Censori.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(18 Feb 2024, 21:17 )Bound Whore Wrote:
(18 Feb 2024, 07:47 )Lancer Wrote:
(17 Feb 2024, 00:07 )Bound Whore Wrote:
I fell for Zendaya in 'Spiderman Homecoming', but now I'm smitten  💓 😁
Enjoy
MJ

I meant primarily (but didn't explicitly write apparently) that Zendaya does not look happy in ANY of the shots I saw.
A very strong "here, wear this, it's gonna make headlines" PR vibe that does not sit well with me.
Same vibe I get form all those images of Kanye and Bianca Censori.

Ah that makes a lot more sense!

Yeah, it’s not particularly rare but is still is kind of sad. Most regular people who muster up the courage to wear something unusual that they like would be half grinning their asses off but enjoying it if it wasn’t used to ridicule them. Sadly a lot of famous people seem to get rather touchy about their public appearances (quite understandably considering the paparazzi rags) and it seems to lead them to having a resting macho behavior even when it’s nonsensical. I assume for them it is somewhere along the lines of “if I start cracking a smile people will laugh at me but if I keep this stern face it will look cool or badass”

But it can kinda backfire, if you wear it and feel comfortable in it you will look epic and very confident, if you wear it but look uncomfortable in your own skin and it appears forced others will think it’s just a gaudy pr stunt. I don’t know which it is, am not familiar with the actress.
(20 Feb 2024, 06:35 )Lancer Wrote: I assume for them it is somewhere along the lines of “if I start cracking a smile people will laugh at me but if I keep this stern face it will look cool or badass”
Or they are still role/cos-playing. The suit is associated with a character, and characters behave accordingly. Otherwise, the characters become kinda "diluted", less "real".

We do play the clothes, consciously and unconsciously. That's why the companies require decent clothes for those, who work from home.
Err....

423195387_2142812609455228_7948578139387505020_n.jpg      - would you drink out of this 'recyclable' container?

I am assured by friends in Thailand that this is genuine and the contents are a kind of iced tea drink that you buy from street side hawker stalls. 

Leaving the obvious for a moment, I'm not convinced by any 'environmentally friendly' claims - plastic bag vs a simple glass? 

MJ
Hooters skit on SNL last night.  The ladies looked great in their silky and shiny pantyhose.  Even one of the male cast members was dressed as a Hooters waitress wearing pantyhose along with the women.  I'm sure many males have fantasized about this scenario. Wouldn't it be exciting to be able to wear the Hooters uniform and the suntan pantyhose with these lovely girls?    
[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96lD33Wn8lQ
]NYC Ballet's Jovani Furlan on Justin Peck's ROTUNDA: Anatomy of a Dance (youtube.com)[/url]
Hmm, not sure about this.

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB5dLylD8YE
]LAUREL - Burning Up (Official Music Video) (youtube.com)[/url]
(27 Feb 2024, 15:37 )madjack Wrote: Err....

- would you drink out of this 'recyclable' container?

I am assured by friends in Thailand that this is genuine and the contents are a kind of iced tea drink that you buy from street side hawker stalls. 

Leaving the obvious for a moment, I'm not convinced by any 'environmentally friendly' claims - plastic bag vs a simple glass? 

MJ
I don’t think they use them for the recyclability, more so that the glass reuse is/was a huuuuuge sanitation issue and would give foreigners upset stomachs, still making steps towards not requiring everyone to pack loperamide tablets.

PS: I think the way you are supposed to use those is that the seller fills up the bag and tied the end shut with a knot, then you flip the bag over and can tear the triangular tip off to create a straw

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,500 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Best BDSM/Fetish mainstream movie no smile 20 6,785 11 Feb 2022, 09:58
Last Post: no smile
Your favourite Super Deep Throat character Like Ra 44 98,369 09 Jul 2018, 21:17
Last Post: steve6322
Favourite swimsuit (material) Realise79 3 4,940 01 Aug 2012, 22:00
Last Post: Like Ra