Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
SPEERISE Black Mens Dance Tank Leotard Boys Sleeveless Ballet Leotards Spandex Bodysuits Workout Leotards For Male Dance
$166.97-34%

bondage corset
PU Leather Body Harness Corset Belt N Anal Plug Breast Exposed Handcuffs Adult Game Ultimate Lockdown Bondage Restraint Sex Toys
$29.17-29%

zentai
Women Sexy Fish Scale Jumpsuit Mermaid Cosplay Armor Zentai Suit Costume Xmas New Year Party Shows Bodysuit Front Zipper
$24.19-50%

speerise
Speerise Dance Leotard For WomenSilver Turtleneck Shiny Metallic Gymnastics Ballet Leotards Long Sleeve Mens Bodysuit Costumes
$21.77-31%

crossdress anime
Femboy Anime Crossdressing Metal Sign Living Room Designing Cinema Wall Mural Cinema Tin Sign Poster
$131.87-52%

electro stimulation device
16pcs Gel Pad for 308 309A EMS stimulator Micro Current Muscle Exercise Electrode Hip Ass Lifting Patch Electro Therapy Device
$73.57-29%

soronssy
sexy women Silky glossy diving swimsuit bodysuit Shiny Tights Oily sports yoga bike Wetsuit suits Large size Men's swimwear
$492.64-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos.
...weird but oddly compelling to watch. 😉

Music is easy on the ears too...

Good find 😁

MJ
This scene from an animated movie "Lissi und der Wilde Kaiser" wears some beautiful sheer stockins and shiny swimsuit frac outfit. In the HD movie, it looks realy gorgeous, found only this youtube low quality, unfortunatelly.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ZEnezH3MY
Not a video, but can't think where else to post it!

tumblr_mdylxor4471qfe9fvo1_1280.jpg    - I think this is associated to a religious belief about not inhaling 'dead things' (like ashes from a cremation) and I believe (but stand to be corrected) that it is a form of Judaism, not the more obvious Jainism.

Whatever the reason, it is a very strange and fetish related image

MJ
...and I forgot about this gem from the well-known social media website:

1510727_10153813255485045_1681593795_n.jpg    - feels a little bit 'contrived' but makes me smile 😁

MJ
(04 Feb 2014, 17:33 )madjack Wrote: Not a video, but can't think where else to post it!

- I think this is associated to a religious belief about not inhaling 'dead things' (like ashes from a cremation) and I believe (but stand to be corrected) that it is a form of Judaism, not the more obvious Jainism.

Whatever the reason, it is a very strange and fetish related image

MJ

Hi that is art. Inside these things are humans.
I have seen a series of these pics elsewhere - but dont ask where.... 😟
(04 Feb 2014, 17:33 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=9932]

It reminds me this photo for some reason:

latex-bondage-meeting-01.jpg   
One of the things I love about Rock music (aside form the actual music itself of course!) are the videos - always a good excuse for girls in sexy leather or latex, but just occasionally the boys have a bit of fun too and this is a real gem:

tumblr_ls8i09MsAJ1qdrvyd.png    - the full video is here:

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTJkE8Ki3Gg
[/video] the time stamps to look for are 3:06, 3:37 and 4:22 (for those who don't fancy the music).

It's a tongue in cheek rip off from another artist - but who? (they do a great Katy Perry spoof too!)

enjoy

MJ
All I can say is if this product was available in the UK, then my teeth would be brilliant white...

fructodent.jpg     images7OZM6TVW.jpg   

..you have to wonder what the meeting was like when the packaging team made their pitch. 😁

MJ
Jennifer Lopez - I Luh Ya Papi (Explicit) ft. French Montana

J Lo is wearing very shiny pantyhose under fishnets:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4oiEhf9M04
Bad day in the office... still! So I will embark on a posting spree to cheer myself up 😁

0604ku14_book3.gif     0604ku14_book4.gif     0604ku14_book1.gif     0604ku14_book2.gif   

I have no idea about the background for these gifs, but they are fun for a fetishist like me!

Hope you enjoy them too

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,501 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Best BDSM/Fetish mainstream movie no smile 20 6,794 11 Feb 2022, 09:58
Last Post: no smile
Your favourite Super Deep Throat character Like Ra 44 98,390 09 Jul 2018, 21:17
Last Post: steve6322
Favourite swimsuit (material) Realise79 3 4,941 01 Aug 2012, 22:00
Last Post: Like Ra