Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bodystockings
Side Stripe Design Nightgown Sling Lingerie Women's Thigh High Bodystockings Crotchless Sexy Bodysuit Transparent Party Clubwear
$5.19

manyjoy
Faux Leather Padded Dog Slave Neck Collar Lockable BDSM Bondage Choker with Leash Chain Adult Sex Toys for Women Men
$18.30-30%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Shiny High Cut Bodysuit Oil Gloosy One Piece Tights Elastic Sheer See Through One-pieces Swimming Sukumizu Beach Wear
$8.69-46%

pvc stockings
Wet Look PVC Stocking Laser Shiny PU Leather Thigh High Over Knee Stockings Tights Hot Sexy Cosplay Oil Medias Negras Clubwear
$31.77-36%

cock ring
3pcs Penis Cock Rings Adult Goods For Men 18+ Delay Ejaculation Adult Sex Toys Multifunction For Beginners Long Lasting Cockring
$3.35-9%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Women Cross Backless Yoga Jumpsuit Fitness Sports Running Gym Tight Tracksuit Sportswear One Piece Outfit
$37.93-36%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Satin Glossy Swimsuit High Gloss High Split thongs Swimsuit Triangle Underwear Silk Smooth Two Piece Elastic Silk Swimsuit
$45.59-22%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fetish and bondage dreams
(08 Jan 2015, 04:52 )Tinker D Wrote: Nobody's ready for my dreams.
Lots of death and violence.
Do you call such dreams "erotic" or "fetish"?
In my dream yesterday I was on a some kind of a fashion sale presentation wearing gold metallic/lurex pantyhose:

golden-lurex-pantyhose-01.jpg     golden-lurex-pantyhose-02.jpg   

gold lurex mini skirt:

gold-metallic-mini-skirt-04.jpg     gold-metallic-mini-skirt-03.jpg     gold-metallic-mini-skirt-02.jpg     gold-metallic-mini-skirt-01.jpg   

and gold metallic high heels:

gold-shoe-01.jpg     gold-shoe-02.jpg   

Above the waist I had nothing spectacular - just my usual sporty clothes (a t-shirt, a jacket, etc).

In semi-dark rooms I felt quite comfortable. Then it was time to go home, but I could not find the bus stop and had to walk along the sunny busy streets. My golden attire was shining, shimmering, and sparkling, so it was almost painful for the eyes, and it was not possible to hide anywhere. It was quite embarrassing, and I was thinking:"Why didn't I bring normal clothes with me?"

Though, I like how easily I was walking on those heels with a hidden platform 😉
When my ex-girlfriend introduced me into bondage, she did so with this one fantasy of hers about a guy tied to a chair by his mortal enemy who proceeded to slowly torture him sexually before finally fucking him. That same night, I dreamed that I was tied to that chair and my girlfriend was doing everything she described.
A related dream involving my ex involved her going complete yandere (look it up) and tying me to my bed so that no one else could take me from her.
(10 Jun 2015, 10:01 )vaderette1138 Wrote: yandere
Oh, nice! Thanks for expanding my vocabulary!
Just posted this: Ivy bound in a dream
(31 Jan 2019, 03:44 )Like Ra Wrote: Just posted this: Ivy bound in a dream

Beautiful dream Ra. Ah the tendrils of our unconscious slowly caressing and coaxing our inner psyche into a period of healthy growth! Please keep sharing these. My most recent dream involved kissing somebody (not sure if male or female) in a form fitting latex mask and thinking "Oh, this is ok, they are wearing a mask..." I'm a bit afraid to share this one with my therapist. 😊
I’ve had a few dreams of chastity and crossdressing, very nice but a massive dissapointment when I wake up. ☹
I didn't have my first wet dream until I was 16 or 17. In it, I was at the indoor pool at my high school where I got NAUI certified as soon as I could.

In the dream, the pool was covered by something solid (wood?) with a hole above the deep end of the pool. I was in a rubber drysuit, something I would not have the pleasure of owning and wearing for several decades more. I was standing on a platform that was narrow enough to fit down through the hole into the pool. The platform was attached to some kind of winch system and was being lowered down through the hole into the pool.

The cool water rose up around my legs, compressing the rubber against my body. As the water rose over my hard, straining penis, further squeezing the soft rubber of the dry suit around it, I had the most explosive orgasm of my young life. I awoke to a huge mess of cum in my underwear and a strange feeling of satisfaction.

That was probably the first time I made the direct connection between my love of wearing rubber gloves, swim caps, gas masks and the like to sex.

Little did I know.
So, after having the first proper nights sleep, (more than 3 hours), I had a weird dream. I was dressed up as a woman, full makeup, wig etc wearing a tight latex dress that came to just above my knees. My arms were in a leather arm binder and I was gagged and blindfolded. A posture collar was on for good measure and a pair of platform heels. 

I had clamps attached to my nipples with a karabina in each one. Around my balls was a tight leather parachute that also had a karabina, (this one hung just below my dress so it was visible), I was taken to a fetish club by my wife and her friend who were both wearing latex and in their handbags they had loads of little weights on key rings. They were leading me around on a leash and giving the weights to everyone. They could then choose which of the three karabinas they wanted to add them to. Only once they had all been added could I come out of the arm binder and lose the blindfold. The forfeit of which was to stay leashes and party until they wanted to go home. Weights remaining in in whatever configuration they had been added. 

I then got home feet in agony from dancing and sweaty from the latex and wig but very aroused. 

Unfortunately I then woke up. ☹
Today i had a Strange dream.
It started in a Summer resort with a giant pool in the mountains, the resort itself with the pool was completely encircled, like it was built inside an empty volcano. It was very sunny , in the next moment (the sun was aeady setting) i was running on a mountain down the mountain, away from the resort . I was followed by a black ,shiny human like creature , it looked like latex. On the way there was a friend of mine ,he stood there like he was stunned. With the latex creature closing in i shook him awake and we both ran away.

Next i was standing in front  of a plastic model of a of a alpine car . Suddenly i was sitting next to my father in that vehicle and driving up an impossibly steep mountain.
Now i was running through a valley , out of the blue the Latex creature appeared in front of me .
I woke up in a Underground temple and felt extremely enlightened (before sleeping i mediated for enlightenment).
Strangely the latex brought me to enlightenment

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,435 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts Like Ra 607 392,806 23 Feb 2023, 03:17
Last Post: Like Ra