Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

exotic lingerie
Brskbzda New Fashion Leopard Lingerie Sexy Animal Print Bodycon Tops Tight Long Sleeve Fantasy Set Lace Kinky Sissy Outfit
$23.10-50%

nose hook bondage
Adult Games Fetish Slave Metal Nose Hook Open Mouth Gag BDSM Bondage Women Open Mouth Erotic Sex Oral Sexy Toys For Couples
$78.32-51%

shiny pantyhose
Women Sexy Fishnet Stockings Open Crotch Mesh Pantyhose Shiny Rhinestone Nylons Stockings Black Erotic Lingerie Collant
$3.12

bondage
5pc Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$147.62-53%

1d oil pantyhose
Ultrathin 1D Pantyhose For Women Oil Shiny Tights Seamless Sheer Transparent Sock Woman Clothing Lingerie Smooth Pantyhose Sexy
$98.78-50%

ultrathin pantyhose
Ultrathin New Seamless Stockings Invisible Pantyhose Transparent Sexy Socks
$16.83-30%

Ftshist
Ftshist Women's Faux Leather Pantyhose Matte Black Open Crotch Wet Look Sexy Crotchless High Waist Stretch Fetish Footed Tights
$42.33-18%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fetish and bondage art, hentai
Pictures out of sequence.
(16 Jan 2017, 17:17 )Tinker D Wrote: Pictures out of sequence.
Should look better now. And yes, I want this tapebot 😋
(16 Jan 2017, 21:11 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Jan 2017, 17:17 )Tinker D Wrote: Pictures out of sequence.
Should look better now. And yes, I want this tapebot 😋

(09 Jan 2017, 16:59 )madjack Wrote: [Image: post_14_1483977359_b019a5548626dc294b5b8...hamUkZ.jpg] - OK, so who thinks Amacon should be investing its money in self-bondage tape drone creation and not in heli-carrier flying stores?

I got first dibs on that one!

MJ
(16 Jan 2017, 13:37 )Like Ra Wrote: No, but one of my childhood dreams ;P
I think most of the forum users have that dream Rolleyes
😁 Actually, this was my dream: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/808
(17 Jan 2017, 04:31 )Like Ra Wrote: Actually, this was my dream
Damn that was 9 years ago Like Ra, you have an amazing memory to remember you post that in the blog! And I don't know why but this came to my mind

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20GU1Dcpep4

It's rudimentary, but with more technology and more power someone could create something like that or even with a drone could be more easy  😋
(18 Jan 2017, 05:29 )madboyevil Wrote: Damn that was 9 years ago Like Ra, you have an amazing memory to remember you post that in the blog!
I remember my childhood dreams 😉
Random artwork that interested me:

1401fd17_yg.jpg    - I find the idea of her in stockings and trainers/sneakers strangely arousing
 22927e8c9f6cbbfb7c9c6d8b96ab4856.jpg    - thinking of @Culmor in his finest cosplay... no idea why   😉
 1484868767513.gif    - (animated) this looks fun!

Enjoy

MJ
Some funnies for you:

0503ku17_take-off.gif    - (animated) I've often wondered...
 Bondage-Bed-Cartoon.jpg    - I can dream

enjoy

MJ
I like the concept of this work by Rook but suspect the logic may be flawed

inverted_decent_by_rook_07-d9ad6rr.jpg    - well worth checking out more of his (am I being sexist by thinking Rook is a 'he'?) work, some great images.

the text with this one is:

Rachel's legs were finally tiring out. She wasn't sure how much longer she could keep this up. The weight of her own body was proving to be difficult to keep herself suspended.
Her body was suspended by a cable attached to a harness ring gag that ran through a hip/crotch harness. The cable ran through a series of pulleys on the ceiling and floor and attached to her ankles. Rachel had to keep herself suspended by pulling her legs together. Which is easier said than done. Her weight was a constant pull on her legs forcing them to spread.
In addition, there was another set of cables that ran from her ankles through pulleys on the ceiling to the floor and ended at D rings attached to her harness ring gag. This meant that when the weight of her body pulled her legs apart, it would guide her head down toward a long cork plug.
The giant cork was moving up and down in a unpredictable manner. The problem was that the cork's circumference was bigger at the bottom than is was at the top. Big enough that in her attempt at pressing a red button on the floor with her nose, the cork almost got stuck in her ring gag and she started to choke. It took all of her leg strength to pull herself off of the cork. She was going to have to be extremely careful if she was going to try and press the button.
She had noticed the red button on the floor right away. It was in line with her nose and she figured, if she timed it right, and made sure the cork was at its lowest point, she could press it without getting the cork stuck in her gag. She just had to believe that the button had to do something! She just wasn't sure what. But pressing it had to be better than what she was enduring now... Or would it?

Enjoy

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art Culmor 890 726,828 24 Mar 2024, 00:15
Last Post: Like Ra
Interesting gag/hand bondage found while hentai watching. Lancer 15 3,039 06 Mar 2022, 08:35
Last Post: Lancer

Contributors: Althend (1) , B1u3 (3) , BM712 (1) , bondagetom1 (4) , Bound Whore (7) , bracesork (1) , cbshackle (1) , Culmor (31) , d7i (1) , FagMan (2) , GuidoG (1) , jangus (26) , jessilongstocking (2) , kinkystef (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , krinlyc (1) , Kuroneko (6) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (248) , ltxrob (2) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , Luxo (2) , madboyevil (13) , madjack (99) , mozesd (1) , MstrChain (1) , mysecretpantyhose (1) , no smile (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (12) , occorics (3) , Oldself (1) , PetraJane (1) , Plastikbarbie (3) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , sanman (7) , shemhamforash (1) , spandextc (1) , testfan (1) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (25) , Vacbedbound (6) , Vixien (2) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)