Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage hood
HotX PU Head Suspension Harness Head Hood Adult Games BDSM Bondage Restraint Hanging Bondage Set for Couple
$9.45

amoresy
AMORESY Lachesis series long-sleeved color matching double front zipper cosplay casual swimsuit
$37.36

exotic lingerie
Plus Size Sexy Lingerie One-Piece Bodysuit Women Fishnet See Through Underwear Transparent Open Strapless Erotic Body Stocking
$33.52-50%

crossdress anime
Sexy French Maid Costume Sweet Gothic Lolita Dress Anime Cosplay Sissy Maid Outfit Plus Size Halloween Costumes For Women
$181.98-25%

latex swimsuit
Handmade Latex Catsuit Swimsuit Rubber Bodysuit with Back Crotch Zip
$93.15-20%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Streetwear Strapless Lace Trim Sexy Playsuit Bow Fashion Bodycon One Piece Bodysuit Off Shoulder Coquette Clothes New
$24.18-50%

electro stimulation device
16pcs Gel Pad for 308 309A EMS stimulator Micro Current Muscle Exercise Electrode Hip Ass Lifting Patch Electro Therapy Device
$73.57-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Feminizing showerbot
Today I used the "feminizing showerbot" and "bondage shower" again. I "dropped" into trance in the shower where two scenarios were "fighting" each other. I wonder what happens, if I add the main part of the "bondage shower" as a layer into the "feminizing showerbot"? Some incompatible details can be cut out.

Another idea is to combine "tentacle rape" with the "bondage shower" and add it to the "feminizing showerbot". The common trigger will be "shower" and the scenarios, while different, can be mixed up.

This is something what "Samantha Sez" does - very confusing layers of audible information, and barely heard layers of the hidden suggestions.
Version 4:

o- less noise
o- lower binaurals level
o- redone silent subliminals
o- clearer voice(s)

Feminizing_ShowerBot_(Body)-04.mp3 (Size: 30.97 MB )

Finally I had some minutes to create another experiment file. I combined the Feminizing Shower bot with the Shower of bondage. The do have something in common: same trigger (shower) and bondage, yet they are different. The former is more about feminization, the latter is about bondage and orgasm. However, I removed all references to masturbation.

Here's the result:

Feminizing_ShowerBot_(Body)-05+shower_of_bondage.mp3 (Size: 34.34 MB )

If you want to test it - use earphones and try to concentrate on one story line. Or just on the sound of the rain.
Im looking forward to my shower
It did nt work for me x
You can try to start with the very first version of the Feminizing Showerbot AND Shower of bondage.
Hopping late on the shower train. Currently looking for ways to become more susceptible to hypnosis (will be glad for tips!), Once I can get stuff to stick easily I'll be more than happy to try the file and report. BTW, if you do make a combination with the "Tentacle Rape" file, I'd love to hear more about it in this thread!

Thank you for your hard work and testing stuff "for science", It is inspiring to see people who put so much work into something that they like ♥
I was listening the V4 of feminizing shower for around an hour yesterday, but when I had my morning shower I only felt a bit horny. My question is, did I something wrong or i only need to listen to it more? I am pretty curious about this file, so if someone could help I would be very glad. I was a little tired so maybe I just fell asleep, as I have said any help is more than welcomed.
The remixes might work very different for me, because I listened to the original EMG and Cardigan's files many times. They began to work, and then I started mixing them. So, the mixes might refer the aeady established "shower procedure". If in doubt, start with the original files.
"Shower of Bondage" by Cardigan - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...4#pid26474
"Feminizing showerbot" by EMG: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid26815 (at the bottom)

Contributors: Hoshimachi (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (25) , NinjaShark (1) , Sgeltoh (2) , Tinker D (1) , Vixien (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (1)