Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

dildo
22.5cm Realistic Dildo Cock for Women Anal Sex Toys Huge Big Fake Penis with Suction Cup Flexible G-spot Curved Shaft and Ball
$10.76

suspension bondage
Leather Suspension Handcuffs Restraint,BDSM Bondage Strap,Keep Suspended Wrist Cuffs ,Toys For Adults
$226.84-40%

ballet high heels
A Pair of Silicon Ballet Shoes Toe Caps wear-resistant Toe Pads Pro Pointe Dance Shoes Caps Forefoot Toe Protector High Heels
$16.86

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale PVC Vinyl Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$8.08-28%

msemis
2023 Ballet Dance Tights for Girls Children Pantyhose Stockings Candy Color Warm Velvet Kids Leggings Gymnastic Leotard Tights
$4.63-34%

FRRK
FRRK Flat Pad Negative Chastity Device with Black Dildo for Adult Games New Half Cock Cage Half Penis Combination Intimate Goods
$15.12-40%

ballet high heels
1 10PCS Silicone Toe Sleeve Foot Protection Ballet High Heels Hallux Valgus Gel Protective Protector Care Tool Massge Toe Pad
$100.77

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Feminizing showerbot
After looooong time, I listened to v5 (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid32297) 4 or 5 times is a row as a background music to concentrate on the work. The intention was 1 time, but it took me almost an hour to sort all things out. The file stopped working for me, so I use it as a mix of ASMR and removing distractions (the theta binaural slows processes down, so the distractions almost disappear).

To my great surprise, after "the dildo orgy" in the shower (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid69983), which might be caused by "Pig Girl", suddenly I entered that semi-fluid semi-sleepy strange state and ... my arms moved behind my back, then up the spine, my knees bent, so I had to lower to the floor, my mouth opened (as if an air cock entered me), then I was "raped" from behind. It continued in various forms, my hands were trying to masturbate, but I was caged, so it repeated again and again. I could barely get out of the shower in that still semi-sleepy state. WOW...

Listening to it again while typing. Will go to the shower in 10 min... Need to finish some work...
(24 Oct 2023, 14:49 )Like Ra Wrote: After looooong time, I listened to v5 (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid32297) 4 or 5 times is a row as a background music to concentrate on the work. The intention was 1 time, but it took me almost an hour to sort all things out. The file stopped working for me, so I use it as a mix of ASMR and removing distractions (the theta binaural slows processes down, so the distractions almost disappear).

To my great surprise, after "the dildo orgy" in the shower (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid69983), which might be caused by "Pig Girl", suddenly I entered that semi-fluid semi-sleepy strange state and ... my arms moved behind my back, then up the spine, my knees bent, so I had to lower to the floor, my mouth opened (as if an air cock entered me), then I was "raped" from behind. It continued in various forms, my hands were trying to masturbate, but I was caged, so it repeated again and again.  I could barely get out of the shower in that still semi-sleepy state. WOW...

Listening to it again while typing. Will go to the shower in 10 min... Need to finish some work...
Do you remember what happened? Did it work?
(14 Nov 2023, 00:06 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: Do you remember what happened? Did it work?
This time, not much. Must confess, I tried to resist, and, apparently, successful. But there was definitely something going on - I entered that triggered sleepy state a couple of times, my arms moved backwards, I fell to my knees, but, again, this time I could resist.

Contributors: Hoshimachi (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (25) , NinjaShark (1) , Sgeltoh (2) , Tinker D (1) , Vixien (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (1)