Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Children Ballet Shorts Girls Jazz Gymnastic Hot Boy Dance for Dancewear Wholesale Spandex Dance Shorts Dancers
$11.48-29%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken 2024 New Design Thin High Heels Pointed Toe Women Pumps Street Style Banquet Buckle Strap Party Slingbacks Female Shoes
$49.91-50%

latex bondage
Erotic Sexy Latex Bondage Bodysuit Sexi Teddy Lingerie Women Breast Exposing Jumpsuit Clothes Leather Catsuit Dress for Sex
$5.31-47%

headphone sleeping mask
Animal Headband Soft Velvet Wireless Bluetooth Headset With Microphone Bluetooth Headband With Thin Speaker Sleep Mask
$18.09-39%

wetlook
Womens Sexy Wetlook Patent Leather Bodysuit Sexy Teddy Lingerie Rivet String Lace-up Catsuit Pole Dancing Nightclub Rave Party
$19.92-44%

sexy
Oily and shiny silk stockings material headgear, neutral color, sexy black men's and women's underwear, stockings, headwear mask
$3.41

transparent dress
2023 Plus Size Sexy Lingerie Set Erotic Sexy Sets Women's Sexy Underwear Pajamas Lace Transparent Dress Sex Clothes Hot Babydoll
$13.54-62%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Feminizing showerbot
OK, here it is - v2 (I decided against isochronics):

Feminizing_ShowerBot_(Body)-02.mp3 (Size: 30.87 MB )

Some notes:

o- Click on somewhere behind 3minutes to check the sound level first
o- The first words appear after several seconds, the main text starts at 2 minutes
o- Listen to the file at least two times - the brain entrainment takes around 6 minutes, that's half of the recording

Please let me know:

o- Is the balance OK?
o- Do you feel any resonances and where?
o- If the main "beep" sounds too annoying?
o- And of course - Does it work? 😉
If you want to experiment, here's another version (v3) with another frequency added (the rest is the same, but the file is a couple of minutes longer with no words at the end, just tones and rain):

Feminizing_ShowerBot_(Body)-03.mp3 (Size: 34.34 MB )

Please watch your state! Can be very intense! Do not constrain your body! Let it move freely if it wants to! Earphones is a must!
I listened to the file twice: first v2, then v3, and immediately went to the shower wearing the new pink chastity belt and dark grey silky pantyhose. In such situations having your cock properly locked is necessary, because the water, falling down on your tightly encased in nylon cock, might provoke an accidental orgasm, what is not allowed.

The effect of the file was immediate. I went through a series of quite rough bondage positions (mostly the "reverse prayer"), then I was "called" a "slave". I mentally objected silently saying "No way!", and asked "Who are you?". The answer was "Your master" and the bondage painfully tightened, I almost yelped (but I could not utter a single sound). My "subconscious mind" remarked: "See?"

When I got out of the shower I clearly felt a plug in my anus. And then suddenly my arms moved to the pile of washed clothes, picked up some panties and bra and pulled them on. I must confess, that I was never a bra/panty fetishist, quite the contrary, but this "event" quite aroused me. I tried to resist and take them off to put on my normal clothes, but was reminded by jerking both of my arms behind my back. Still, I managed to get out properly dressed with no female clothing on 😁

The bottom line... Yes, it works and the effects are accumulating with time. My next plan is to add some hypno-video with "hidden" text and images, but I've no idea how to do that 😁  The learning curve is steep...
v3 of this file is currently the "best performing hypno-file" I've ever tried. It "grows" with time and it's simply amazing how new details are being added or changed. You never know what's going to happen. Give it a try, if you haven't yet! It might work for me better because I "tuned" it for myself, but you never know...
Ok, that sounds like an AC hum coming over the speakers of my pinball with a set of bad caps. Or a bridge that has a bad leg.
The voice reminds me of an old style 2 channal LP with a delay fuzz box.

Somewhat annoying and does nothing for me.

Like a Dalack control room.
(27 Dec 2017, 04:57 )Tinker D Wrote: Ok, that sounds like an AC hum coming over the speakers
You must use earphones. Speakers are useless here.
I get the best result if I concentrate on the sound of water. Do not follow the words. Just imagine a warm summer rain.
I see hundreds of v2 and 26 of v3 downloads. Any results yet?
If I try to resist (e.g. if I'm trying to avoid bondage in the shower), most of the time I regret it, because the punishment is immediate and quite severe. Sometimes painful 😁
(27 Dec 2017, 04:57 )Tinker D Wrote: does nothing for me.

The scenario is very complex, so it needs to be listened to for several days.

Faster results can be achieved if combined with this file: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid27713 ("Shower of Bondage", subliminal version).

Contributors: Hoshimachi (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (25) , NinjaShark (1) , Sgeltoh (2) , Tinker D (1) , Vixien (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (1)