Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tiaobug sissy
Christmas Holiday Nightwear Men's Velvet Sissy Skirt Underwear Christmas Santa Claus Sexy Lingerie Bulge Pouch Jagged Mini Skirt
$16.66-48%

zentai
VIPFASHION Woman Crystal Damage Costume Black Mirror Jumpsuits Woman Art Print Zentai Bodysuit Girl Holiday Party Cosplay Outfit
$19.02-3%

sexy pantyhose
Plus Size Fishnet Bottomed Pantyhose Women Professional Latin Tights Sexy Mesh Transparent Stockings For Ballroom & Latin Dance
$2.93

rolecos
Anime Free Iwatobi Swim Club Nanase Haruka Makoto Rin Hazuki Nagisa Rei Cosplay Costume Swimming Board Shorts Costumes
$43.55

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Stockings Women Lingerie Solid Color Ultra-thin Transparent Pantyhose Black/White Nightclub Cosplay Stockings Long Medias
$17.01

yizyif
Girls Christmas Santa Claus Costume Children Xmas Party New Year Cosplay Festive Suit Velvet Long Sleeve Hooded Dress with Belt
$13.81-29%

bondage high heels
Hlieny Summer Roman Sandals Cross-Strap Tall Knee High Bondage Thong Flat Heels Women Sandals Butterfly Knot Casual Female Shoes
$51.70-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Experienced... Out of ideas :(
So, I am quite expierienced at selfbondage, but I am COMPLETELY out of ideas... Honestly I'm starting to get bored with this; I was wondering if you guys could help me brainstorm 😊

I'm a 20 year old male.

Here's a list of the gear I have:

-25ft rope
-Ball gag
-Neck posture collar
-Nipple clamps
-Nipple vibrators
-Locking panties
-Vibrating butt plug
-Zip ties
-12 set of padlocks (lol if master lock doesn't intend for them to be used this way then why do they sell them in sets of 12 😉
-Ice time lock

So any ideas would be GREEEEEAAATLY appreciated, thanks 😁

Happy to answer any other questions if you need it.
Hm, ok, what did you do up to now?
Can you be a bit more specific? Like, do you mean which individual ties I've done? Or what categories of selfbondage I've done...

And actually for the most part, I'm just lookin for step-by-step guides on new, hard rope selfbondage techniques

Also, I've recently added two old shoelaces as well as one 15 foot rope to my inventory 😊
-25ft rope
tie yourself up with it

-Ball gag
wear in mouth

-Neck posture collar
wear around neck

-Nipple clamps
wear on nipples

-Nipple vibrators
give to your girlfriend

-Locking panties
lock around your butt

-Vibrating butt plug
stick into your butt

-Zip ties
use to close garbage bags

-12 set of padlocks
lock doors in your house

-Ice time lock
use for timed bondage

If you want creativity, read the forum and the blog here.
Meh. Fair enough.
You can "reuse" these sessions: http://www.likera.com/sb/real.php

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , KinkyRopes (3) , Like Ra (1) , Strappado (1)