Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

app electric shock
Phone APP Control Electric Shock Penis Current Orgasm Stimulator Rings Penis Vibrator Body Massager for Men Masturbator Sex Toys
$10.60-30%

2024 chastity
2024 New Male Metal Chastity Cage Click & Lock Cock Cage Anti Cheating Penis Lock Bondage Abstinence Adult Sex Toys Gay Couple18
$46.46-45%

pantyhose bodysuit
Hot Women Sexy Hollow Out Bodysuits See Through Bodystocking Teddies Open Crotch Pantyhose Lingerie Lady Underwear Costumes Set
$10.02-51%

latex tights
Black Sexy Latex Faux Leather Women Pants Lace Up Trousers Tights Leggings Clubwear Fetish Wear Fashion Pants Sex Lingeries
$182.50-20%

electro stimulation device
New Electro wave physical shock anal hook beads plug ring massager electrical stimulation medical therapy device sex toys
$20.57-17%

transparent dress
Sexy Lingerie Women Sleepwear Sexy Pajamas Lace Night Dress Erotic Costumes Exotic Apparel Transparent Female Underwear Babydoll
$5.54

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Hot Women One Piece Skin Bodysuit Cosplay Catsuit Jumpsuits Stretch bodystocking Spandex Zentai Suit
$133.08-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Escape from a sleep sack
I bought a Darlex sleepsack a couple of months back, bought the option of locking zippers. Popular thought is that you can’t use these for self bondage, they are to escape proof.

I’ve had my wife lock me into the sack several times and to her surprise (and mine) escape is possible. Mind you she did leave the keys on the table beside the bed as escape still requires the unlocking of the zips before you can get out.

So the self bondage procedure

Getting into one of these sacks is easy... lock the top zip at the bottom of travel (this makes it slide one way ONLY) then use string to pull up the zip with your teeth. Fairly simple

But how to get out... well ... while struggling helplessly to reach the zipper at my neck it occurred to me to try and open the zipper at the bottom of sack (if only to cool down a bit). Hmmm that zipper can be reached by fingers with great effort or reached with you toe. With that zipper opened a bit you can get a foot out and sort of step out of the sack, the second zipper will slide up and join the first at your neck. But your then still half stuck with your arms in the sleeves ... simple rotate one arm then the other back and up to get both above your head. The sack will then slip off.
(01 Feb 2013, 10:33 )Marcus Wrote: it occurred to me to try and open the zipper at the bottom of sack
How many zippers are there? A photo might help, I think.
(01 Feb 2013, 14:21 )Like Ra Wrote: How many zippers are there? A photo might help, I think.

Ra ... Hope you don't mind .. used a pic from your shop ( my sack actually came from Winter Fetish but they are the same construction)

Darlex heavy Duty Sleepsack

wi201-darlex-heavy-duty-sleepsack-1.jpg     wi201-darlex-heavy-duty-sleepsack-2.jpg   

You see there are 3 zipper pulls ... For self bondage I suggest you park the zips as per the picture. You can get your toe between the lower two zip pulls if you remember which size the zip is on. You can also reach zip put No 2 with some effort.

If it's still unclear I can get my usual photographer to do the tutorial thing again?
Ah, I think I got it. So all you need to do is to move the sliders down. And make sure your legs are not bound ;P
(02 Feb 2013, 02:59 )Like Ra Wrote: And make sure your legs are not bound ;P
Hmmm each time I get out we add something to make it harder next time...

I'm upto being hooded and all the zips being locked.
If I get outa that it will most likely be mittens time... prolly followed by bound legs as you suggest !

Of course parking/locking all 3 zip pulls at the neck line would be make life much more difficult 😊
I wonder if one were to be bound in a hooded sleepsack with internal sleeves, is it possible to escape with zippers locked?

I don't have one but if I do I would try it. I think it's possible, just bloody difficult.
(06 Feb 2013, 11:29 )curse154 Wrote: I wonder if one were to be bound in a hooded sleepsack with internal sleeves, is it possible to escape with zippers locked?

I don't have one but if I do I would try it. I think it's possible, just bloody difficult.

Yep... As long as you can reach the zipper and you have a key to unlock it. But yes it is difficult, wouldn't be any fun if it was easy 😊

Finding that tiny key is the first big challenge... Holding it through the internal sleeve and turning it is also very hard esp if you can only feel for the keyhole in the zip pull.

If the sack was very tight you may not be able to get enough slack to get to the lower zippers... darlex is very stretchy stuff but it always wins. Makes for a really good hot work-out ....
Thanks so much for the awesome method. I just got one question although it may be dumb: Why you cannot also attach a string or some other handle to the second (mid) slider and use you teeth (Can your teeth move close enough to 2nd slider while trapped in? I do not know) to pull it to your neck, instead of having to put your toes in between the 2nd and 3rd sliders to separate them (if I understand it correctly)?

Also, winter fetish is also selling a light version of sleepsack (the spandex one) for cheaper, if anyone have used that, can you please tell me if that spandex one is really easy to escape?

I am making decisions about which one to buy (to play solo, I live with a roommate so no real danger of no break just will be embarrassed if failed to escape) so your answers are very important to me! Thank you very much.

Btw I just found this forum yesterday and it is a really nice forum! I have aeady learned lots of knowledge in just a couple of hours. Nice to meet everyone here!
(19 Jul 2013, 23:12 )hbjthbjt Wrote: Why you cannot also attach a string or some other handle to the second (mid) slider and use you teeth (Can your teeth move close enough to 2nd slider while trapped in? I do not know) to pull it to your neck, instead of having to put your toes in between the 2nd and 3rd sliders to separate them (if I understand it correctly)?

Brilliant... Yeah that would work ... I'd use a long shoe lace.... I'm not very flexible but with a good struggle I think I could easily get to it provided I'm not hooded as well. I actually do the top zip up that way when I'm alone.
I was looking at trying out using the supplied key chain to attach the keys to the bottom slider so I cant loose them ... that way I can try escape with all the zips locked and a hood on.
Actually the locking zips are very cool as they slid one way only when they are locked ... so you can zip yourself in knowing that there is no escape without using the keys......(highly recommend this option)
Teeth usually useless when gagged 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
My self bondage technique and question how to make it harder to escape. foreverxalone 2 3,873 04 Jun 2019, 13:57
Last Post: foreverxalone
Sleep sack darlex bigwhit 4 4,584 07 Jun 2016, 06:37
Last Post: ltxrob

Contributors: ChiTownMistress (1) , curse154 (1) , hbjthbjt (1) , Like Ra (5) , Marcus (7)