Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent dress
Beach Dress Women Sexy Transparent Hollow Out Crochet Bikini Cover Up Long Sleeve Beachwear Bathing Suits Robe De Plage
$10.12-34%

metelam
Metelam Womens Stockings with Lace Panties Open Crotch Crotchless Underwear Shiny Glossy Pantyhose Sheer Tights Plus Size
$9.73

FRRK
FRRK DG DG3 DG4 DG5 DG6 DG7 Urethral Catheter Tube for Matching FRRK Chastity Cage Only
$30.25-20%

bondage hood
Party Elastic Cloth Masks BDSM Bondage Breathable Hood Mask Role Play Cosplay Halloween Mask Sex Toy For Couples Adult Games
$2.90-20%

larpgears
Natural fetish latex condom penis sheath exotic accessories
$22.12-30%

faak
FAAK Silicone Fantasy Dildo Sheath With Anti-drop Ring Penis Sleeve Size S M LSex Toy For Men Male Masturbator Cock Enlargement
$39.13-50%

gothic lolita
Gothic Cross Printed Lolita Socks For Women Girl Punk Velvet Over Knee Sock Cosplay Anime Thigh High Halloween Stockings
$5.05-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Escape from a sleep sack
(24 Jul 2013, 19:35 )Like Ra Wrote: Teeth usually useless when gagged 😉
I live so far from the neighbours that I may as well be gagged ... there is nobody to hear my hot sweaty muffled cries from under the darlex hood...
Actually attaching a ring to the cord on the zipper No 2 would be the go... then you could be gagged, hooded and use the ring to hook something and pull the zipper open... when you finally find your target by squinting through the two tiny nose holes. 😁

Be a little careful with bedding and sleep sacks... I had a sheet get sucked into the zipper last week ... took ages to wiggle out of the sack as the top zipper had only opened about 8 inches. The other zippers happened to be locked and the keys where not reachable as I didn't think they where needed cos I didn't lock the top zipper.
(25 Jul 2013, 03:48 )Marcus Wrote: ook ages to wiggle out of the sack as the top zipper had only opened about 8 inches.
How did you manage to get out?
(15 Aug 2013, 18:17 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Jul 2013, 03:48 )Marcus Wrote: ook ages to wiggle out of the sack as the top zipper had only opened about 8 inches.
How did you manage to get out?

Out the neck ... Darlex is suppressing stretchy 😋

Think I got an arm out, which is more than I need to escape almost anything these days. I was worried about busting the zip. It was STUCK - sucked up about 1/4 inch of sheet. Took ages and an unreasonable amount of force to finally free.

I must take/post some photos ... It's been far to long since we have had a photo shoot. I think some photos escaping from a locked hooded bag are in order ?
(16 Aug 2013, 08:04 )Marcus Wrote: I must take/post some photos ... It's been far to long since we have had a photo shoot. I think some photos escaping from a locked hooded bag are in order ?
That would be great and very interesting!
If anyone has a Durlex that they are looking to sell, I'm in the market for a used one....I don't want to invest over $300 until I know I like it...I'm sure it can me sanitized.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
My self bondage technique and question how to make it harder to escape. foreverxalone 2 3,873 04 Jun 2019, 13:57
Last Post: foreverxalone
Sleep sack darlex bigwhit 4 4,583 07 Jun 2016, 06:37
Last Post: ltxrob

Contributors: ChiTownMistress (1) , curse154 (1) , hbjthbjt (1) , Like Ra (5) , Marcus (7)