Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bodystockings
White Bodysuit Crotchless Sexy Lingerie Woman Erotic Pajamas Erotic Sex Clothes Transparent Costume Bodystocking Underwear
$8.41-56%

masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Blowjob Vibration Machine Real Vagina Pocket Pussy Penis Oral Masturbation Cup Adult Sex​ Toy for Man
$16.27-5%

ultrathin pantyhose
0D Lightweight Ultrathin Breathable Stockings Women Sexy Invisible Nylon Pantyhose Foot Shaped Skinny Leg Tights
$4.85-5%

sexy pantyhose
Patchwork Contrast Color Cuban Heel Back Seam Pantyhose Women Sexy Ultra Thin Transparent Underwear Erotic Open Crotch Tights
$4.33-5%

suspension bondage
Stainless Steel Shibari Bondage Ring Artistic-erotic Suspension Restraints Centre BDSM Toys Anchor Base Rope Suspension Sex Toys
$135.52-55%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Fashion Platform Peep Toe Thin Heels Women Sandals Designer Narrow Band Buckle Strap Nightclub Party Sexy Shoes
$57.17-57%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Lingerie Silk With Luster Underwear Daily Lace See Through Outfits Set Women 2 Piece Seamless Splicing Intimate
$10.55-12%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Erection of the day
(10 Feb 2013, 05:19 )Like Ra Wrote: Oh, c'mon, she's well over 20....

It's good to Dream
Yes, imagination is good, but do not complain about the appropriateness, we've discussed that many times. I definitely need to create FAQ...
I was not complaining, just pointing out something I thought was not right.
Hell of a first post, ok, I'll go back to just reading post.
Quite frankly, it looks more like a young effeminate guy to me (early '20s or so).

Not my area of interest, but I'm sure it works for someone. 😊
(10 Feb 2013, 20:11 )Uburoi Wrote: t looks more like a young effeminate guy to me
Hm... Indeed...
Sorry if I offended anyone with my "Tumblr" post, In my eyes he looks to be in his 20-25. Let's just say that I wold NEVER post any picture of anyone I thought to be a minor.
(11 Feb 2013, 10:50 )FagMan Wrote: I wold NEVER post any picture of anyone I thought to be a minor.
1- I see no problem with that photo
2- I see no problems with posting photos of minors unless they are obviously abused (sexually or in any other way) or naked
3- I see no problem if it's a drawing (think manga, doujin, etc)
4- I see no problem if it's written
5- it all depends on particular context and must not cross "the line" (and this is where it gets tricky...)

Moreover, you won't be able to distinguish 14-15yo from 20-25. OK, that's for another post or thread.
(11 Feb 2013, 14:34 )Like Ra Wrote: 1- I see no problem with that photo
2- I see no problems with posting photos of minors unless they are obviously abused (sexually or in any other way) or naked
3- I see no problem if it's a drawing (think manga, doujin, etc)
4- I see no problem if it's written
I agree with you on every point, that is why I posted the picture.

(09 Feb 2013, 20:59 )culmor Wrote: we really shouldn't be posting crap that makes us look like a load of fupping pedrophiles.
But when someone throws this in you face it is better to delete the post and move on than have an pointless argument about where we all draw "the line".
The source: http://miriamheinesen.com/?p=295

Culmor and MstrChain, what do you say now?

transparent-latex-dress-22.jpg     transparent-latex-dress-23.jpg   
(11 Feb 2013, 17:09 )Like Ra Wrote: The source: http://miriamheinesen.com/?p=295

Culmor and MstrChain, what do you say now?

From post #43:

I was not complaining, just pointing out something I thought was not right. Hell of a first post, ok, I'll go back to just reading post.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 93,538 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 49,686 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 30 6,276 08 May 2021, 21:21
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,763 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra