Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather hood bondage
Leather Half Face Muzzle Mask Mouth Restraint BDSM Bondage Dog Slave Role Play Adult Products Sex Toys for Couples Gay Fetish
$8.92-19%

latex fetish
Ftshist Shiny Leather 3D Mouth Mask Latex Fetish Metallic Choking Mask BDSM Roleplay PU Leather Sex Breath Control Cosplay Games
$12.08-38%

bondage lock
New SM Leather Bound Hand Leg Bondage Lock Handcuffs Ankle BDSM Couples Sex Toy Rivet Body Restraint Fetish Cosplay
$20.42-19%

crossdress
Realistic Silicone Adhesive False Breast Forms Meme Crossdresser Shemale Fake Boobs Tits For Drag Queen
$58.85

ikoky
Stainless Steel Cock Lock Ring Penis Trainer Restraint Testis Weight Stretchers Sex Toys for Men Scrotum Pendant Ball
$33.90

prostate stimulation
Met Double-Ended Dildo Anal Plug Sex Toy with Different Size Curved Ends for Men Women G-spot Stimulation Prostate Massager
$41.71-53%

tiaobug sissy
Mens Sissy Crossdress Briefs Lace Mesh See-Through Panties G-string Thong Gay Male Sexy Underwear Underpants Knickers
$4.97-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Electronic devices to enhance self-bondage sessions
Various EEG sensors can be used to earn stimulation, engage the release mechanism or avoid punishment, by training yourself to consciously switch to various brain activity mode.

Various Brain Computer Interface devices
NeuroSky Bluetooth module
MindWave headset
Computer based counter system to earn (early?) release. For example:

o- safety release (ice-lock) is set to 10 hours
o- planned electronic release is set to 8 hours max
o- each activity decreases the counter:
- constant moving (can be measured by PIR sensor or a web-cam) - by 30min per hour
- making noise - by 10min per hour
- enema - by 1 hour
- drinking urine - by 1 hour
- pressing buttons (in turn) located at some distance - by 10 min per round
o- street noise randomly leads to either a shock or vibration and 5min increase in any case.
o- computer/Internet generated events my lead to various events (see posts above)
o- punishment minutes must not override the maximum time release (e.g. 8 hours)
something I always wanted to try (but was lacking time) is to use an estim-dildo as sensor.
If you take a dildo with two contact areas along the length, the resistance between them will vary, depending, how deep you suck/fuck it.
I was thinking about measuring the resistance with a voltage-divider and AD converter and use that value to control an estim-device, which would stimulate the cock. With the right settings, it might be possible to create the illusion of sucking/fucking one's own cock...
(24 Apr 2017, 15:42 )occorics Wrote: With the right settings, it might be possible to create the illusion of sucking/fucking one's own cock...
That's interesting. You can also measure the distance (e.g. wall-forehead) with a proximity sensor.
All these small devices can be integrated into an internal IoT network and be controlled via IFTTT (IF This Then That) apps.
(24 Apr 2017, 20:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Apr 2017, 15:42 )occorics Wrote: With the right settings, it might be possible to create the illusion of sucking/fucking one's own cock...
That's interesting. You can also measure the distance (e.g. wall-forehead) with a proximity sensor.

For example: ultrasonic distance measuring transducer
(25 Apr 2017, 13:05 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Apr 2017, 20:51 )Like Ra Wrote:

For example: ultrasonic distance measuring transducer

A distance sensor is such an obvious solution, that I didn't think about it  😁 Will look into it...

I also did some experiments with webcam capturing a while ago. I calculated the average color for a set of regions. If the dildo isn't skin-colored (or if you're wearing a mask), it's quite reliable to detect how deep it's sucked.
I also tried to use a kinect for position-training, but couldn't get it working with Linux.
My ultimate goal would be some kind of indoor-tracking system. Either by combining motion-sensors in the rooms or measuring strength of Wifi networks in reach from a mobile device.
Mercury tilt switches can be used to determine you position and:
o- activate vibrators/enema/shocks should you turn around
o- count your actions. For example, how many times have you lifted your legs (think of earning your release by doing physical exercises)
Cross-linking this post about keyboard/mouse trackers: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid25521
Electronic release can be based on bluetooth padlocks:

eBay: bluetooth bicycle lock

Two designs of interest (without 110db alarm 😉 ) I think the second padlock can be used to lock clothes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Live stream and webcam Self-Bondage sessions bdsmaniana 4 8,948 26 Aug 2013, 10:41
Last Post: Roper
Imagery and self-bondage sessions madjack 3 14,347 10 Feb 2011, 15:17
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: FagMan (1) , krinlyc (3) , latlycra (2) , Like Ra (31) , ltxrob (1) , lugnuts (6) , occorics (4) , tightbound (2) , Tinker D (4) , Vacbedbound (1) , vanessa_fetish (1) , Vixien (2)