Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sex toy vibrator
Mini Bullet Vibrators For Women Sexy Toys For Adults 18 Vibrator Female Clitoris Climax Stimulator Dildo Sex Toys Shop
$2.58-50%

ultrathin pantyhose
Ultrathin Sexy Stockings Women Girls Cute Cartoon Cat Tail Pantyhose Daily Soft Comfortable Printed Stockings Fashion Accessory
$23.76

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sexy Oil Shiny Tight Pencil Dress Sheer See Through Bodycon Mini Dress Elastic Push Up Packet Hip Stretch Step Dress
$5.61

hormone female
Breast Enhancement Cream Promotes Female Hormones Breast Firming Lift Massage Enlarge Breasts Max Size Woman Sexy Body Care
$25.59

inlzdz
Womens Ballet Tutu Gymnastics Leotard Shiny Rhinestone Dance Dress See-through Mesh Leotard Dresses Figure Skating Dress
$200.70-30%

sexye doll
SEXYE 160cm 리얼돌 여성 전신 Realistic 오나홀 실제여성실리콘 Love Doll Implanted Hair Breasts Full Body doll 섹스인형 Sex Doll for Men
$987.36-50%

anal balls
Heart beads Soft Anal Plug anus Toys Big Balls Silicone G-Spot Stimulating for Couples Butt Plugs Adult Sexy anal Masturbator
$4.13-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Electronic Bondage Frame
Hey,

Hello I recently started building Bondage Devices that Work electronically.
I recently build my first version of a Bondage Frame with electronic locks.
 DSC_0019.jpg   
It uses an Arduino and I´m currently working on a modular punishment system and further versions of this thing 😉.
I really would appreciate feedback on my blog:
My Blog

Sincerely,
Dave

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 DSC_0022.jpg     DSC_0021.jpg     DSC_0020.jpg   
I do not understand how the hand lock works. From what I see there's too much space to keep the wrists in place (no rhyme intended 😉 ) Can you please post a photo with an arm in the lock?

Great concept, BTW!
I like the concept too. But do you think an escape mechanism which needs power to open and a breadboard is a save mix? 😉 I would prefer soldered connections....
(05 Feb 2014, 21:01 )Davtech Wrote: Hey,

Hello I recently started building Bondage Devices that Work electronically.
I recently build my first version of a Bondage Frame with electronic locks.

It uses an Arduino and I´m currently working on a modular punishment system and further versions of this thing 😉.
I really would appreciate feedback on my blog:
My Blog

Sincerely,
Dave

If it works the way I think it works, it doesn't look very comfortable. Maybe that's the idea.
Ok, I can see how it would work, but I too think it would be a lot safer if the locks would spring free if the wire gets cut or if there is any lost of power.
Because it looks like you are using a servo, I would use a solanoid that has to stay engergised to keep the wrists in place. If the power goes out, or the batteries die, you would be released.
(06 Feb 2014, 01:28 )Like Ra Wrote: I do not understand how the hand lock works. From what I see there's too much space to keep the wrists in place (no rhyme intended 😉 ) Can you please post a photo with an arm in the lock?

Great concept, BTW!

Thanks for the comments on this project,

Likera: If you have big hands like me they probably fit 😉 The Space for your hands is 4cm wide by 3cm tall.

Tinker D: I will add more safety mechanisms in Version two which is right around the corner and maybe think about a efficient and safe system that features backup batteries on the handcuffs itself or two independent servos, so if one fails the other one still opens 😊

jtr765: The breadboard is just temporary and will be replaced with a etched pcb in version 2.0 also soldered connections aren't always good if you want to disconnect it fast, even if solder connections would be better, a good disconnect can also work perfectly 😉 (plus its better for debugging)

Version 2 will have a fairly complicated security system that opens when one controller even if its not essential fails. I will have a battery on board aswell if there is a black out to prevent being stuck in there, also there will be independent chips on the handlocks themselves to open the (2 independent) servos when no signal is recieved or the power cuts out...

Thanks for your help on improving this system,
Dave

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 DSC_0021[1].jpg   
(06 Feb 2014, 14:36 )Davtech Wrote: If you have big hands like me they probably fit 😉 The Space for your hands is 4cm wide by 3cm tall.
Oh, I see now. The scale was not clear on the first photos, but now it's obvious.
It certainly looks like you have a good foundation - certainly more than anything I could design. I'd like to see the control panel encased in a project enclosure and perhaps a little more smooth prototype. I'm sure the monkey rocker started out the same way before it became the robust machine it is now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DIY electronic selfbondage cuffs Like Ra 29 23,547 29 Mar 2015, 10:43
Last Post: mozesd
Wood Suspension Frame BoundWolf 8 7,216 09 Aug 2014, 15:41
Last Post: Tinker D
Adjustable power electronic timer and DIY vacuum bed BoundWolf 27 22,478 01 Apr 2014, 01:16
Last Post: vacuum_experiments
Experiments and experiences of electronic-stimulation madjack 1 4,128 27 Sep 2013, 16:55
Last Post: Like Ra
Electronic bondage, magnets, and mathematics. bluedragontao 2 7,504 05 Oct 2010, 01:46
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: catransvestic (1) , Davtech (2) , jtr765 (1) , Like Ra (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Tinker D (1)