Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ladyboy
Ladyboys Hiding Gaff Panty Leopard Fake Vagina Shaping Underwear Sexy Lingerie Thong Transgender Crossdresser Sissy Panties
$48.04

bondage high heels
Leather High heels locking belt Ankle Cuff High-Heeled Shoes Restraints Kit Bondage Restraint Gear Erotic Positioning Bandage
$20.33

Electric Shock Vibrator
DIY 5sizes for choose electric shock stainless steel penis cock ring vibrator metal electro stimulation accessory sex toys
$7.56

panty girdle
Women shapers Girdle shapewear Women High waist trainer body shaper fajas colombianas Control Panties Slimming pants Underwear
$8.43

prostate stimulation
Anal Plug Vibrator Anus Pull Beads Butt Plug Erotic Prostate Massage Stimulator G Spot Vibrators Dildos Sex Toys for Men Woman
$5.57-24%

anal plug
5-Frequency Electric Shock Butt Plug Anal Plug Vibrator Anal Bead Female Masturbator Prostate Massager Erotic Sex Toys for Women
$20.44

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask-94) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silicone Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-9%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Elbow Tie
Itxrob, do you think, it would be possible to add a string into your device, that would pull one end into the other, when pulled?
(13 Feb 2020, 21:06 )Strappado Wrote: Itxrob, do you think, it would be possible to add a string into your device, that would pull one end into the other, when pulled?
....Possible I suppose... sort of a guide 
you could just have the rope fixed on one side and pass it through one of the D-rings on the other side and just pull down with a hand closing the gap until it latches

Another easier option ive just thought of... have the magnets closed and just use a rope ratchet or TwinRing setup to pull them together your elbows are released when the timer circuit or battery drops out.
It can be the other way around. You "close the magnets" first, then use a rope ratchet to bring elbows together.

O[%-----##]O
 /
/

O - elbow cuff
[ - left "cup"
% - rope ratchet
---- - rope between the rope ratchet and the left magnet
# - magnet
] - right "cup"
/ - pulling rope
(14 Feb 2020, 23:40 )Like Ra Wrote: It can be the other way around. You "close the magnets" first, then use a rope ratchet to bring elbows together.

O[%-----##]O
  /
  /

O - elbow cuff
[ - left "cup"
% - rope ratchet
---- - rope between the rope ratchet and the left magnet
# - magnet
] - right "cup"
/ - pulling rope

yea .... that!!!  😁
(14 Feb 2020, 19:35 )ltxrob Wrote: Another easier option ive just thought of... have the magnets closed and just use a rope ratchet or TwinRing setup to pull them together your elbows are released when the timer circuit or battery drops out.
I should've read your comment first! 😁 I missed it, honestly! So we came to the same idea independently! But you were first, so you won! 😁
(14 Feb 2020, 23:44 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Feb 2020, 19:35 )ltxrob Wrote: Another easier option ive just thought of... have the magnets closed and just use a rope ratchet or TwinRing setup to pull them together your elbows are released when the timer circuit or battery drops out.
I should've read your comment first! 😁 I missed it, honestly! So we came to the same idea independently! But you were first, so you won! 😁
 its all good in the art of Kinky creations! 😁
I got inspired by a photo, so here a new idea, testing has to be done yet...

The foto:

858424316eff52425fc793d4a55e99b6.jpg   

It might be easier to start with a chest harness, in order to keep the elbow-tie in place.
a very long knife or a knife held in a vice are the only tools I can imagine to get free, if something goes wrong - you have been warned ;D

First make a loop or double loop at the center of a rope. It should be just large enough to get it over your elbows. Tie off with a double overhand knot, when you think, the size is right.You should have two lose ends now, long enough to tie your wrists and a bit more to cinch the loop around your elbows. Tie a soft weight to the end of the rope. Now slide the loop in place and  wrap the lose ends around the loop once (between your elbows), cinch tight, then wrap once more, perhaps three times in total, but do not forget to pull (and keep) tight after each wrap, making sure, that you don't get the rope entangled and yourself stuck. Remove the weight from the ends of the rope. Now pull both ends down to your wrists, wrap around once and pull the ends through the lines going up. Wrap the other way, keeping the wrist tie tight, pull through once more. Now you have two options. One way would be to do one or two more wraps around your wrists, then make a few cinch loops between your wrists and tie off (if you dare). The other method is safer but harder to explain. Make a larks head with both open strands together, rotate it, so the open strands get between the previous wraps and the loop you just created, then slip it over one hand and pull tight. Repeat with the other hand, then again the first hand etc., until you are happy or run out of rope. This creates a pretty tight tie that won't come off by itself. But once you want to get free, you simply grap the last loop and pull it off, etc.

OK, I hope you get the idea. If not, enjoy the photo and wait for a few images detailing the method, perhaps this weekend.

PS: I found out the hard way (using another method), that it is easier to pull a tie down over the elbows, if you are wearing long sleeves. You can even pull on the sleeves to move the rope. It might be a good idea to try this method with long sleeves until you get confident.
The idea is, that the cinch around the elbow tie will be held tight by the wrist tie, so it should losen, once the wrist tie is removed. I still have to try it, but I am really tied up by other projects right now 😉.
Ok, I have tried it and it basically works. I ended up with four strands of rope around my upper arms and I think, it could be even more. Instead of wrapping the cinch around after putting the ring in place, I wrapped it first. This is much easier and works fine. I used the back of the chair and the edge of a table to push the ring in place. Cinching pulls it down a bit, but not much. I think, the rope should be fed over something high,so cinching actually pulls the ring up instead of down. And probably, it will stay put, once cinched, even though the cinch cannot be held tight, when you get the rope down.
I didn't last long in this tie, because the fingers started to feel numb pretty fast, and I need them to get free.

When I have improvements, I will tell you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self tightening, elbow and hogties? jamesnorth26 6 7,266 30 Jun 2018, 13:50
Last Post: Tinker D
help! how do I do this awesome elbow harness. 2030k 7 7,623 14 Mar 2015, 23:02
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: blueboyia (1) , eiko (1) , FagMan (1) , Johny_the_Rigger (4) , Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (5) , Strappado (11) , Tinker D (1) , Vacbedbound (1)