Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

meise
Sexy Women Strap Backless Tight Pencil Cute Dress Ice Silk Smooth See Through Micro Mini Dress Bandage Dress With G-string F9
$6.07-29%

ultrathin pantyhose
Fashion Women Ultrathin Solid Color 360°Seamless Sexy Pantyhose Sheer 3D Stockings Oil Glossy Highs Any Cut Tights Lace Waist
$2.63-31%

glossy body suit
satin glossy Women's bathing suit vest Oil High Waist Pants Smooth Fitness Gloss Yoga Running Sweatwear gym set leggings
$208.36-3%

vac-u-lock toy
FREDORCH Sex machine Attachment VAC-U-Lock Dildo Silicone Curved Penis G Spot Stimulation Sex Toy for female masturbation
$16.09-47%

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

erotic
Sexy Lingerie Bodysuit Women Underwear Leather Erotic-Sensual Lingerie Woman Latex Body Bodysuits Exotic Costumes
$49.76-60%

leg binder
Operating Bed Accessories Load Binder Slider Leg Arm Support Card Waist Shoulder
$19.36

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

EcoMedizintechnic videos.
How to use the 'Salvafix' restraint system. Hmmm.

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/-DRuZZMf_L4
[/video]

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/NsDLiUNfBm8
[/video]
Hmmm indeed! 😁

Obviously there must have been a very good reason they used a pretty woman in skin-tight Lycra and not a fat man in jeans and a t-shirt.

at least she seemed to be enjoying it and smiled all the way through.. though I'm sure I detected an occasional 'look' on her face suggesting she would be happy when she got paid. 😁

MJ
Quote:Obviously there must have been a very good reason they used a pretty woman in skin-tight Lycra and not a fat man in jeans and a t-shirt.

I'm pretty sure a patient needing that level of restraint is very unlikely indeed to lie so still and be so sweetly co-operative while it's applied either...
I'm pretty sure the doctors are not as careful and gentle if the patient is not cooperative, not good-looking and not wearing a lycra catsuit 😁

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (1)