Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

CYOMI
CYOMI Soft Silicone material Fashionable Sexy Foot Models for Model show left foot and right foot Lifelike Mannequin Foot Model
$555.39-74%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Leather Gold Shiny Butt Lift Long Jumpsuits Slim Fit Women Tight Fit Push Up Overall Suit
$84.69-14%

latex swimsuit
Latex/Rubber/Fetish/Catsuit/Costume/Masquerade/sexy/party/blue bra swimsuit suit party
$42.35-10%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women Silver Shiny Metallic Turtleneck Gymnastics Leotard Costumes Ballet Dance Long Sleeve Leotards for Team Sports
$24.18-44%

zlatameer
Latex Men Catcuit With Nipple Zips Army Green Natural Rubber Short Legs Clothes Front Zipper Custom Made Jumpsuit S-LCM132
$130.44-18%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Skinny Cut Out Bodycon Black Sexy Bodysuit Women Fashion Solid Body Suit Cold Shoulder Party Bodysuits Tops One Piece
$24.19-40%

meise
MEISE Latex Shiny High Cut Bodysuit Open Crotch Sexy Tights Swimsuit Sukumizu Faux Leather Shaping Playsuits F92
$54.67-37%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

EcoMedizintechnic videos.
How to use the 'Salvafix' restraint system. Hmmm.

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/-DRuZZMf_L4
[/video]

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/NsDLiUNfBm8
[/video]
Hmmm indeed! 😁

Obviously there must have been a very good reason they used a pretty woman in skin-tight Lycra and not a fat man in jeans and a t-shirt.

at least she seemed to be enjoying it and smiled all the way through.. though I'm sure I detected an occasional 'look' on her face suggesting she would be happy when she got paid. 😁

MJ
Quote:Obviously there must have been a very good reason they used a pretty woman in skin-tight Lycra and not a fat man in jeans and a t-shirt.

I'm pretty sure a patient needing that level of restraint is very unlikely indeed to lie so still and be so sweetly co-operative while it's applied either...
I'm pretty sure the doctors are not as careful and gentle if the patient is not cooperative, not good-looking and not wearing a lycra catsuit 😁

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (1)