Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress
Mens Sissy Crossdress Dress Maid Servant Uniform Halloween Cosplay Costume Satin Puff Sleeve Bowknot Ruffle Dress Party Clubwear
$25.36-44%

pvc stockings
PVC Faux Leather Wet Look Sexy Stockings Night Club Thigh High Socks Women's Oil Shiny Stockings Sexy Hosiery
$9.43-35%

bondage suit
Hotselling Adult Sex Toys Leopard Print Bdsm Suit Included 10pcs Tools for Lover Wearing Bondage
$131.37

masturbator
3D Male Masturbator Ass 2 Channels Tight Vagina Adult Sex Doll Toy for Men Masturbation Vibrator Artificial Ass Anal Real Pussy
$152.91-50%

latex catsuit
Sexy Women Faux Leather Catsuit PVC Latex Bodysuit Front Zipper Open Crotch Latex Jumpsuits Stretch PU Bodysuit
$148.82-40%

dildo gag
Adult Games Lengthen Double End Dildo Real Penis Mouth Gag Dildo Head Strap on Lesbian Masturbation Simulator Penis Bdsm Bondage
$19.89-30%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Lace Emrboidery LIngerie Set Sexy Initimates Women Bra + Breif Underwear Set
$20.15-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

EcoMedizintechnic videos.
How to use the 'Salvafix' restraint system. Hmmm.

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/-DRuZZMf_L4
[/video]

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/NsDLiUNfBm8
[/video]
Hmmm indeed! 😁

Obviously there must have been a very good reason they used a pretty woman in skin-tight Lycra and not a fat man in jeans and a t-shirt.

at least she seemed to be enjoying it and smiled all the way through.. though I'm sure I detected an occasional 'look' on her face suggesting she would be happy when she got paid. 😁

MJ
Quote:Obviously there must have been a very good reason they used a pretty woman in skin-tight Lycra and not a fat man in jeans and a t-shirt.

I'm pretty sure a patient needing that level of restraint is very unlikely indeed to lie so still and be so sweetly co-operative while it's applied either...
I'm pretty sure the doctors are not as careful and gentle if the patient is not cooperative, not good-looking and not wearing a lycra catsuit 😁

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (1)