Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish latex
(FErubber 13) 100% Natural Rubber Latex Integrated Molding Head Eye Mask Headhood SM Fetish Training Game Black Crossdressing
$96.63-12%

soronssy
Sexy Lace Satin Silky Smooth Thigh High Stockings Glossy Long Socks Over Knee Women's Knee Length Stockings Compression Socks
$107.69-29%

masturbator
4D Vaginal Anal Sex Real Experience Male Masturbation Cup Penis Exerciser Delayed Ejaculation Male Aircraft Cup Adult Sex Toys
$9.33

crossdress
EYUNG Bodysuit Crossdressing Pussy Body Suit Cosplay Silicone Breasts Shemale Full Silicone Bodysuits Sissy Underwear Panties
$546.92-57%

speerise
SPEERISE Girls One Piece Black Tank Unitards Ballet leotards Sleeveless Tight Jumpsuit Dance Costumes Unitards Bodysuit
$166.97-19%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Sexy Crotch Thigh Boots Women Unisex Stilettos High Heel Fetish Boot Custom Shaft Length 75Cm Inside/100Cm Outside
$355.74-32%

manyjoy
Stainless Steel Male Chastity Lockable Cock Cage Urethral Sounds Catheter Tube Penis Ring Adult Slave Restraint Sex Toys BDSM
$15.54-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Down/Quilted Fetish - Where to Buy Stuff
Good down clothing is quite expensive, cheap stuff often looks crappy. But quite a few people like the shiny appearance and feel of it. A bulky garment can encase you softly, I especially like bulky hoods, but not only.

I would like to collect links to websites selling affordable down clothing, starting with a link that I happend to find today:

http://www.tianyoutextile.com - Chinese seller, I like the windbreaker and the sleeping bag, and the skirt looks interesting too. No idea about quality and reliability, but I think, the prices are way below average, even the overalls are sort of affordable. Looks like these guys heard of Moncler. Correct me, if you think, that I am wrong.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
So this is where some stuff comes from Strappado 5 6,601 16 Jun 2020, 04:30
Last Post: Lancer
special down clothing Strappado 11 3,534 20 Dec 2019, 23:57
Last Post: zan
Shopping for useful stuff Strappado 23 16,056 01 Apr 2019, 18:31
Last Post: Vacbedbound
Anyone know where to buy/what this is? j281995 11 6,629 10 Sep 2017, 21:13
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Strappado (1)