Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern crotch
Sorbern New 90cm Fetish Boots Unisex Crotch Thigh High 18cm Stilettos High Heels Pointy Toe Customized Slim Fit Or Wide Calf Leg
$248.05-32%

soronssy
Sexy Women japanese Swimwear Cartoon Oil glossy macaron print one piece swimsuit Tight swimming
$292.13-30%

sexy
2pcs Sexy Handcuffs Women Erotic Hand and Ankle Cuffs Fetish Sex Toys Accessories Bdsm Adult Game Soft Rope Restraints Shackles
$45.86

dildo gag
Six Models Realistic Makeup Dildos Silicone Big Penis Anal Sex Toys For Women Strapon Female Masturbation Vagina Orgasm Gag Dick
$12.25

pantyhose bodysuit
Catsuit Sex Adult's Toys Seamless Crotchless Sheer Bodystocking Intimates Mesh Body Sexy Pantyhose Open Crotch Tights Jumpsuit
$52.19-60%

anal training
Advanced SM Anal Plug Long-Term Wearable Couples Sex Toy for Anal Play Beginner Training
$1.69

mouth gag
Silicone Open Mouth Oral Gag O Ring Full Silicone Head Harness Straps Couples Slave BDSM Adult Games Sex Products for Women Gay
$3.80

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Don't usually last long in self bondage, any advice?
(04 Oct 2019, 16:07 )Tinker D Wrote: It’s been a while since I did any self bondage if any bondage as well. But for me, a good chair tie with a short skirt and a fitted tee is a good start. My release is nylons, ice, and keys for padlocks.
I also kept a pair of vibrators and tape them to my “go Zone””. I had an egg timer that connected to a switch to turn on the vibrators about 15 min after I finish my tie.
Works great. Ice lasts about an hour, I last about 20 mins and I’m stuck for 10 min in post pain ( do I have to explained that?) and the 30 in bondage till the ice releases the keys. Yes, keys... about ten of them. But only one works the locks.
I should try to experiment with ice releases. So far I've mainly relied on just using rope and trying to wriggle out when I wanted out. Was just hogtied for like, 3 hours I think, trying to cum for most of it but failing (no stimulants or anything to help lol). Ice or something would ensure that even if I succeeded in orgasm that I wasn't going anywhere. Gotta just take stuff as it comes and not get too worried if I'm not feeling it or something I guess.
Hi @scazzman99 

I can see that you've aeady received some helpful feedback from many of the active forum members, so sorry of I repeat anything they've aeady said!

Firstly, self-bondage is very personal to the individual - what I like can, and probably will, be very different from yourself, Likera, Ltxrob, tinker_D and the others. So don't be put off or daunted by what we think, do or suggest. It's what works for you that matters. If that's as simple as a pair of handcuffs, with the release key in your hand - then that's fine! 

Secondly, always make sure that whatever you're doing is a safe (or as safe as can - there's always a risk with self-bondage) and sane. Test your ideas before fully committing to a self-bondage session. As you mentioned, you don't want to cut off the blood supply to your extremities or injure yourself. So try each new tie/position/idea carefully before committing to a full session (I preach this, but have on occasion not followed my own rules and have come very close to disaster - not fun, very frightening and never to be repeated! Learn from my mistakes and don't make your own - you might not be so lucky... )

Thirdly, ask yourself what it is that you want from a session. Is it the thrill of being bound? Is it wearing certain items? A position? Orgasm or not orgasm? Again, it could be one or more of these things, or something completely different and  special to you. Once you know what it is that you're trying to achieve then plan the session around that; start simple and as you gain more experience then you might want to try bringing more complexity to your play time.

Duration is another one of those very personal things - my own play can vary between short sessions of around 10-15minutes, including set-up, right up to my current 'record' that was closer to 3hrs. I've found that long doesn't always mean 'best' and 'short' can be just as much fun. One rule that I do have is that my bondage for a long session is always something I'm well experienced with and is COMFORTABLE! Being helplessly stuck with an knot digging painfully into something soft is not fun! On the same note I try to avoid positions that are strenuous or over-stretch my capability - there is nothing erotic about cramp when you're roped down to the bed and unable to stretch out to ease it! 

Don't think you are doing anything 'wrong' - you're just learning. I'm still learning and improving(and still making mistakes) after many, many years of self-bondage.

And if nothing else - enjoy what you do for the pleasure it brings 😁 

MJ
Madjack is right. What works for me may not work for you.
For me, it’s the clothing or costume that gets me started. Then I add my toys. Sometimes, after the toys, and just starting the tie, I explode and then I’m done.
But when I do reach toward the end of my tie, and I set that last knot, pull the ring device tight or click that last lock closed, that’s when I have my real fun.

So, find out what you like and test it out. You may even surprise yourself.
In my experience, a session changes a lot, if I focus on other details. I think, if you focus on coming, you will miss a lot, since there are so many body parts involved, as well as your surroundings, the ties, your clothes (or lack of them) etc.  I hope, this makes sense to you, because I cannot explain it better.
Yes, and nowadays the sessions became simpler, but with much more attention on the subtle feelings and sensations. Basically, self-bondage becomes more of a meditation, and almost nothing of a jerk-off enhancer.
(09 Oct 2019, 22:59 )Like Ra Wrote: Yes, and nowadays the sessions became simpler, but with much more attention on the subtle feelings and sensations. Basically, self-bondage becomes more of a meditation, and almost nothing of a jerk-off enhancer.

Well said, Ra. Though my sessions end with wonderful fireworks, everything until then is a form of meditation for me.
(07 Oct 2019, 21:52 )Tinker D Wrote: Madjack is right. What works for me may not work for you.
For me, it’s the clothing or costume that gets me started. Then I add my toys. Sometimes, after the toys, and just starting the tie, I explode and then I’m done.
But when I do reach toward the end of my tie, and I set that last knot, pull the ring device tight or click that last lock closed, that’s when I have my real fun.

So, find out what you like and test it out. You may even surprise yourself.
I feel that. For me I also dress up when I want to do a proper session and I always like to use a gag!
(09 Oct 2019, 22:52 )Strappado Wrote: In my experience, a session changes a lot, if I focus on other details. I think, if you focus on coming, you will miss a lot, since there are so many body parts involved, as well as your surroundings, the ties, your clothes (or lack of them) etc.  I hope, this makes sense to you, because I cannot explain it better.
Yeah I can get that. I've had good times before just pulling on bonds and feeling the resistance if that's what you mean
The length of a session isn't always the be-all and end-all of the things, just the sensations of wearing tights and a pantie girdle, of being gagged and hooded as well as cuffed in some fashion. All contribute to making things good and enjoyable.

It's not about having an orgasm, sometimes it's all about watching the timer tick down and wondering if you've set it long enough for the magic wand (on a different timer) to kick in and if you can resist the urge to orgasm and that will depend on the speed and position of the wand!

Some times it's just being tied up in nice clothes and trying not to move so as to trigger the motion sensor program.
If you haven't got one, search for Qwerty 22's Motion Sensor Self Bondage Program, it's excellent!
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊
(05 Feb 2020, 17:14 )PetraJane Wrote: Qwerty22's Motion Sensor Self Bondage Program
It's here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...hp?tid=711

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Got any tips to speed up self bondage prep/cleanup? Lancer 1 495 04 Jul 2022, 10:12
Last Post: Anne
panic after the last click slaafruben 5 2,317 26 Feb 2021, 18:09
Last Post: estanton
Underaged and into self bondage. What Advice is available? Lancer 5 2,100 24 Oct 2020, 20:45
Last Post: Like Ra
High-security long term metal wrist restraints? Omnisurf 4 2,644 09 Oct 2020, 16:45
Last Post: Marc
Serious question here - advice appreciated Interestinglyunique 15 5,741 20 Aug 2018, 13:21
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: essanym (2) , Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (1) , PetraJane (1) , scazzman99 (8) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (2)