Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Don't usually last long in self bondage, any advice? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-bondage General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-bondage-General)
+--- Thread: Don't usually last long in self bondage, any advice? (/Thread-Don-t-usually-last-long-in-self-bondage-any-advice)

Pages: 1 2

Don't usually last long in self bondage, any advice? - scazzman99 - 03 Oct 2019

Heya all, first time posting here
I've being doing self bondage for a few years (although rather poorly) and one thing that has been getting to me more lately is how short my sessions usually are. Like if I happen to orgasm that's it and I can just  wriggle my hands out, even if I didn't want to before that. A combination of that and my body getting tired after being on floor and my arms hurting from trying to adjust knots behind me just kinda leads to me getting out, so usually I last like 20 mins maybe in a bad hogtie? It has kinda made me wonder if my like of sb is like not real or something dumb like that and so I will feel off after sessions. I haven't really had partner bondage either (kinda but not really) so it makes me worry about how I'd feel with that too. Is this a sensation others have experienced and if so how did you combat it, or power through your sessions post orgasm?
Apologies if anything here shouldn't be in this forum!

RE: Don't usually last long in self bondage, any advice? - ltxrob - 03 Oct 2019

sound normal... if you go in all excited, but peak too soon the moment has passed, and you want out.
either make it harder to get out and you will have to suffer a bit or dont peak! 😉
but its different for everybody

RE: Don't usually last long in self bondage, any advice? - essanym - 03 Oct 2019

There's no official way to do self bondage.  My way differs from many people on here.  I use leather cuffs, padlocks, chains and spread eagle position on my bed and leave the keys sitting in reach.  No ice or anything, I can get out anytime I want but I still just lay there enjoying the tease and eventual orgasm.  For me that's all I need.  Some people want to freeze their key in ice or use an electric timer safe.  In my opinion, it is easier to prevent escape if you use chains, locks, cuffs etc rather than rope.

Your situation is fairly typical I would say, unless you happen to be gifted with the ability to have multiple orgasms, most guys are done when they've climaxed.  I suppose the only way you could extend your desire to stay bound is to find a way to prolong the teasing before you have an orgasm.

RE: Don't usually last long in self bondage, any advice? - scazzman99 - 03 Oct 2019

(03 Oct 2019, 07:29 )essanym Wrote: There's no official way to do self bondage.  My way differs from many people on here.  I use leather cuffs, padlocks, chains and spread eagle position on my bed and leave the keys sitting in reach.  No ice or anything, I can get out anytime I want but I still just lay there enjoying the tease and eventual orgasm.  For me that's all I need.  Some people want to freeze their key in ice or use an electric timer safe.  In my opinion, it is easier to prevent escape if you use chains, locks, cuffs etc rather than rope.

Your situation is fairly typical I would say, unless you happen to be gifted with the ability to have multiple orgasms, most guys are done when they've climaxed.  I suppose the only way you could extend your desire to stay bound is to find a way to prolong the teasing before you have an orgasm.

I've been trying to use chastity lately to do that, but I find that as much I am excited during being bound and gagged, I can get bored after a bit just rolling on the floor. so when my body stiffens up it makes want out even if I haven't orgasmed. I've been trying to think up ways to keep myself in that dont require a timer on my hands, like using a time lock on a sensory dep hood so that even if my hands are out I cant see so its futile anyway etc.

RE: Don't usually last long in self bondage, any advice? - scazzman99 - 03 Oct 2019

(03 Oct 2019, 07:18 )ltxrob Wrote: sound normal... if you go in all excited, but peak too soon the moment has passed, and you want out.
either make it harder to get out and you will have to suffer a bit or dont peak! 😉
Always get nervous trying to make things harder with little expertise, worried I'm going to cut of circulation or something. Guess I gotta just test more to make sure and have scissors around.

RE: Don't usually last long in self bondage, any advice? - ltxrob - 03 Oct 2019

(03 Oct 2019, 11:33 )scazzman99 Wrote:
(03 Oct 2019, 07:18 )ltxrob Wrote: sound normal... if you go in all excited, but peak too soon the moment has passed, and you want out.
Always get nervous trying to make things harder with little expertise, worried I'm going to cut of circulation or something. Guess I gotta just test more to make sure and have scissors around.
Like @essanym I tend to use locked cuffs. These are much more forgiving to circulation (within reason) than winding rope round.
Let's face it the only need to be small enough so they cant get past wrists or ankles, and they are often padded a bit too 
All helps to spread the pressure point.

Maybe dont stat on the floor, use a chair or the bed. Get comfortable and relax. Put some music or a video on to distract yourself from any trapped toys that may he doing their thing

(03 Oct 2019, 14:50 )ltxrob Wrote:
(03 Oct 2019, 11:33 )scazzman99 Wrote:
Like @essanym I tend to use locked cuffs. These are much more forgiving to circulation (within reason) than winding rope round.
Let's face it the only need to be small enough so they cant get past wrists or ankles, and they are often padded a bit too 
All helps to spread the pressure point.

Maybe dont stat on the floor, use a chair or the bed. Get comfortable and relax. Put some music or a video on to distract yourself from any trapped toys that may he doing their thing
Will have to try using music or videos. Have been playing around with tying my wrists without using slip knots but I may invest in some lockable leather cuffs or something and let the key be in ice or something. Have been using the floor recently after I got a blindfolded hood so I didnt fall off, but yeah beds are much nicer. No idea why I get so insecure about this stuff though lol

RE: Don't usually last long in self bondage, any advice? - Like Ra - 03 Oct 2019

Yes, the original question should be split into three:

o- How to (safely) tie yourself up inescapably for a period of time
o- How to prevent orgasm (or how to force multiple orgasms)
o- How to entertain yourself, while inescapably bound

And that's the fundamental self-bondage questions 😁

RE: Don't usually last long in self bondage, any advice? - scazzman99 - 04 Oct 2019

(03 Oct 2019, 19:15 )Like Ra Wrote: Yes, the original question should be split into three:

o- How to (safely) tie yourself up inescapably for a period of time
o- How to prevent orgasm (or how to force multiple orgasms)
o- How to entertain yourself, while inescapably bound

And that's the fundamental self-bondage questions 😁
You're right, I somehow didn't even realise  😁 . If all else fails I can go for the wrist coil and clinch with a friend on my phone for backup or something like that (and scissors).

RE: Don't usually last long in self bondage, any advice? - Tinker D - 04 Oct 2019

It’s been a while since I did any self bondage if any bondage as well. But for me, a good chair tie with a short skirt and a fitted tee is a good start. My release is nylons, ice, and keys for padlocks.
I also kept a pair of vibrators and tape them to my “go Zone””. I had an egg timer that connected to a switch to turn on the vibrators about 15 min after I finish my tie.
Works great. Ice lasts about an hour, I last about 20 mins and I’m stuck for 10 min in post pain ( do I have to explained that?) and the 30 in bondage till the ice releases the keys. Yes, keys... about ten of them. But only one works the locks.