Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

prostate stimulation
4 Sizes Anal Plug Vibrator Wireless Remote Control Massager Anal Prostate Stimulator Adult Male Female Sex Toy
$21.39-3%

crossdress cosplay female
Hiding Gaff Panties Brief Shaping for Men Crossdressing Transgender Camel Toe Underwear Female Cosplay Night Club Performance
$32.67-9%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody High-Quality Vintage Flare Jeans Women's High Waist Elastic Trousers Fashion Women Clothing Striped Jeans
$48.39-4%

beeger
BEEGER Glass Butt Plug,The Double Butt Plug, crystal butt plug vagina ball,big pyrex glass anal dildo bead
$15.33-51%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Realistic Big Dildo Vibrator Telescopic Female Masturbation Suction Cup Heating Penis Remote Control Dick for Women Sex Toys
$34.05-50%

shapewear
GUUDIA Hip Butt Enhancer Butt Lifter Padded Panties Pad Shapewear Bottom Enhance 6XL Hip Dip Smooth Women Body Shaper Panties
$112.41

darlingaga
Darlingaga Casual Skinny Solid Autumn T-shirts for Women Basic Long Sleeve Top All-Match Harajuku Clothes Soft Knit Tee Pullover
$23.47-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Doggystyle Trainer with forced Estim Orgasm.
Preparing the a new scenario for tonight. It is my new Doggystyle training device. You can adjust the ancel of the Plug pointing down and giving pressure to your Prostate. Your shoulders are laying in the two padded tubes and you head is pulled ub by a Rope that leads to a ballgag harness. Your wrists and ankles are tied in the leather cuffs. The first channel of the Estim is connected to the Penis tip contact of
my DIY Estim Penis suction Tube and the Analplug. The second channel of the Estim is connected to the ballstrecher and to the Penis shaft contact ob my DIY Estim Penis Tube. The Timer of the Electromagnets for the Wrist cuffs is set to 20 minutes.  I think it will be loooong 20 minutes!
 IMG_7544.JPG   
(07 Oct 2019, 21:03 )Vacbedbound Wrote: Prepering the a new scenario for tonight. It is my new Doggystyle training device. You can adjust the ancel of the Plug pointing down and giving preassure to your Prostate. Your sholders are laying in the two padded tubes and you head is pulled ub by a Rope that leads to a ballgag harnes. Your wristsand ankles are tied in the leather cuffs. The first cannel of the Estim is connected to the Penis tip contact of
my DIY Estim Penis suction Tube and the Analplug. The second cannel of the Estim is connected to the ballstrecher and to the Penis shaft contact ob my DIY Estim Penis Tube. The Timer of the Electomagnets for the Wrist cuffs is set to 20 minutes.  I think it will be loooong 20 minutes!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Cover me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians! 

I hope you enjoy/enjoyed the ride  😁

MJ
(07 Oct 2019, 21:03 )Vacbedbound Wrote: Preparing the a new scenario for tonight. It is my new Doggystyle training device. You can adjust the ancel of the Plug pointing down and giving pressure to your Prostate. Your shoulders are laying in the two padded tubes and you head is pulled ub by a Rope that leads to a ballgag harness. Your wrists and ankles are tied in the leather cuffs. The first channel of the Estim is connected to the Penis tip contact of
my DIY Estim Penis suction Tube and the Analplug. The second channel of the Estim is connected to the ballstrecher and to the Penis shaft contact ob my DIY Estim Penis Tube. The Timer of the Electromagnets for the Wrist cuffs is set to 20 minutes.  I think it will be loooong 20 minutes!

Fantastic!  Now I need to build one of these.

More pics please and thank you.
Whilst waiting for @Vacbedbound to free himself and post the exciting details (or epic fail) of this session I stumbled across this bit of artwork and had to post it in this thread:

ddhvw2e-8da2a5a9-382b-4db2-a9a1-7dcdddf249ed.jpg    - is this art imitating life or could it have been the inspiration for our hero's session?

MJ
(09 Oct 2019, 13:56 )madjack Wrote: Whilst waiting for @Vacbedbound to free himself and post the exciting details (or epic fail) of this session I stumbled across this bit of artwork and had to post it in this thread:

- is this art imitating life or could it have been the inspiration for our hero's session?

MJ

Don't worry, i'm still alive. I will make more photos.
the Session worked out pretty well. The e-stim could have been on a little higher level. This is why i hadn't a forced Orgasm.
I was so scared to turn it up, because it was aeady quite intense. The Bondage was really extreme an with every move i made i could feel the plug holding me in place. i think a plug with a base would work better. To prevent it from going in deeper.
I made some upgrades and i promised you more pictures! So here we go:
I covered the pipes that hold the sholders with some heater insolation foam tubes and slipped over a mountain bike bicycle tube for the extra rubber look and feel and i added an aditional pad for the brust. Now it looks realy inviting.
 IMG_7585.JPG     IMG_7586.JPG   

To that i added some holders for the ankle cuffs. you can simply stick them in the holes ans screw them in place.
 IMG_7587.JPG     IMG_7588.JPG   

For the wrist cuffs i use the same system, but i screwed them to my electro magnet holding plates. In the background you can see the magnets.
 IMG_7589.JPG   

Here is the construction i welded. It is made out of stainles steel tubes that fit each other, so you can adjust every position.
 IMG_7590.JPG   
You can see the mecanism that holds the Estim plug in place. you can adjust the hight, the dept and the ancel, that the plug is forced in you. It holds your ass in position and you can't moove it an inch. If you point the Plug downwards it gives a good pressure to your prostate and massages it with every move you try to do.

I hope you like it. Feel free to ansk if you have any question!
Looks very well made.
Quality!
Great Work i can just say, it looks very good.
New Session for today:

856D0287-671F-4C55-8C7C-486C153A8F27.jpeg   

1=Two stage estim vacuum penis suction cylinder with one contact on the penis root and one contact on the glans. The blue tubing goes to the vacuum pump, sucks the penis in to hold it in place.

2=bipolar prostate plug, that is hold in place by a strap

3=metal ring around the scrotum to hold the ass up in the air.
Connected to the spreader bar.
4=electromagnetic Cuff device for wrists. 

5=spreaderbar with ankle cuffs. 

6=padded tube frame to hold shoulders and upper body. 

7=50mm ball-gag 

8=Two channel estim power box, set to program Orgasm. 
This program is building waves that go stronger and longer every few seconds until a set level. 
Than it starts from the beginning. This causes edging and a strong Orgasm after a few minutes. It will not stop then.

9=trigger for the timer for the electro magnets on the wrist cuffs. Set to 25min. 

10=0,8mm Latex mask with closed eyes and open mouth and nose. 

11=neck collar.

Sounds like fun, right?

641AF384-85CF-47B7-89C6-6419F159ABB0.jpeg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hogtied in the woods, with a blowjob trainer for a release, w/video DressBindFun 6 18,653 17 Apr 2023, 15:19
Last Post: Tinker D
Electro Magnet Spread eagle with streched arms and Estim torture. Vacbedbound 34 12,872 13 Nov 2021, 06:02
Last Post: Lancer

Contributors: essanym (1) , Like Ra (2) , madjack (2) , Rick72 (1) , schulz (3) , Tinker D (2) , Vacbedbound (6)