Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultra shimmery tights
Womens Open Crotch Bodysuit Ultra Shimmery Stretch Toe to Bust Crotchless 30 Denier Body Stocking Pantyhose Lingerie Nightwear
$60.63-39%

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-49%

transparent swimsuit
Womens Swimming Costume Padded Swimsuit Monokini Push Up Bikini Sets Swimwear Transparent Sexy Bikini Women's Swimsuit
$11.19-38%

shiny pantyhose
Sexy Summer Shiny Tights Women Pantyhose Glitter Stockings Feamle Girls Glossy Lady Charming Thin Tights Stocking Lolita 2022
$17.68

latex fetish
Red with black fetish latex rubber shorts crotch zip sexy latex short pants rubber Men's Panties Shorts U Pouch
$32.54-20%

latex rubber handmade
Sexy Latex Gummi Rubber Purple sexy dress fashion comfortable handmade customization xs-xxl 0.45mm
$148.83-62%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2024 Hot New Fashion Embroidery Splicing Mesh Sexy Colour Collision See-Through Erotic Lingerie Two Sets Onlyfans
$31.06-54%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Doggystyle Trainer with forced Estim Orgasm.
... wow ... I'm lost again ... 😁 But it looks really impressive and exciting!
And I can see it on my icrap. Hint... Hint...
Wow that looks like a really great setup. Is it a milking machine or "only" a vacuum pump which sucks the cock in the tube?
(27 Aug 2020, 17:48 )Schulz Wrote: Wow that looks like a really great setup. Is it a milking machine or "only" a vacuum pump which sucks the cock in the tube?

I have both. Sometimes i use the Venus2000 Style Milkingmachine, that i built myself and sometimes i use the Estim suction Cylinder. Here you can see how it works: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...m+cylinder 

You can see the contact around the glans and the shaft. The vacuum is applied to both stages. 
 26F90E8E-4B4C-4F1E-A73A-31BD931E669B.jpeg   

I like the sensation of both. It feels just different. The Milking machine is more like a physical massage and the sensation of it can be verry different and depends on what liner material i use. The original Venus 2000 Liner stimulates verry strong due to its rough surface. It makes me cum very fast and overstimulates extremely after the climax. I am verry scared about that, because this is torture on an other level.
The silicone liners of Serious Kit stimulate much less because of their slick surface. It takes much longer to cum with it and the overstimulation after climax is much weaker.

The Estim suction Cylinder is completely different. In the combination with the Estim prostate plug it feels like 10000 Ants are going up and down from the Glans to the prostate. Due to the Estim Program i use it can feel more like vibration or tickling or something in between. It can be pain and pleasure at the same time. It can feel sooooo goooood and just one second later it tickles so strong that you only want it to stop. It can hold you on the edge for very long Time. Followed by a strong climax and overstimulation for the next minutes. Long minutes!
(27 Aug 2020, 19:53 )Vacbedbound Wrote:
(27 Aug 2020, 17:48 )Schulz Wrote: Wow that looks like a really great setup. Is it a milking machine or "only" a vacuum pump which sucks the cock in the tube?

I have both. Sometimes i use the Venus2000 Style Milkingmachine, that i built myself and sometimes i use the Estim suction Cylinder. Here you can see how it works: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...m+cylinder 

You can see the contact around the glans and the shaft. The vacuum is applied to both stages. 

I like the sensation of both. It feels just different. The Milking machine is more like a physical massage and the sensation of it can be verry different and depends on what liner material i use. The original Venus 2000 Liner stimulates verry strong due to its rough surface. It makes me cum very fast and overstimulates extremely after the climax. I am verry scared about that, because this is torture on an other level.
The silicone liners of Serious Kit stimulate much less because of their slick surface. It takes much longer to cum with it and the overstimulation after climax is much weaker.

The Estim suction Cylinder is completely different. In the combination with the Estim prostate plug it feels like 10000 Ants are going up and down from the Glans to the prostate. Due to the Estim Program i use it can feel more like vibration or tickling or something in between. It can be pain and pleasure at the same time. It can feel sooooo goooood and just one second later it tickles so strong that you only want it to stop. It can hold you on the edge for very long Time. Followed by a strong climax and overstimulation for the next minutes. Long minutes!

Thank you very much for the explanation in detail. I'm building a milking machine (first without estim) in the moment and realized it with a bilge pump. In the moment i'm experimenting with the right hose diameter and material for the tubes between the bilge pump and the cylinder, what diameter did you take there?
I use a 10/14mm Tube which is 1,70m long.
I can tell you, the wider and shorter the tube, the better is works. Do not take a tube, that is too stretchy, because it will stretch and shrink and the Air movement will get lost in the tube instead of your cylinder.
You have to find a compromise to practicality.
How is it going? Still using it? Improvements?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hogtied in the woods, with a blowjob trainer for a release, w/video DressBindFun 6 18,699 17 Apr 2023, 15:19
Last Post: Tinker D
Electro Magnet Spread eagle with streched arms and Estim torture. Vacbedbound 34 12,939 13 Nov 2021, 06:02
Last Post: Lancer

Contributors: essanym (1) , Like Ra (2) , madjack (2) , Rick72 (1) , schulz (3) , Tinker D (2) , Vacbedbound (6)