Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wetlook
Women Faux Leather Wetlook Stockings Sexy Back Zipper Over Knee Socks Clubwear
$5.06-19%

sorbern
Designer Crystal Acetate Blue Sunglasses Square For Men Retro Round Shades Driving Sun Glasses Women Uv400 Oculos
$28.41-19%

dildo chair
Sex Love Doll Chair Huge Sex Furniture Sofa Inflatable Air Realistic Dildo G-Spot Orgasm Cushion Pleasure for Couple Sex Toys
$401.24-65%

deep throat gag
Silicone Mouth Ball Invisible Mouth Yoke Bundled Erotic Goods BDSM Deep Throat Female Gag Flirtation Toys Couple Supplies
$22.76-44%

anime fetish
New Faux Leather Club Mini Dress Women Sexy PU Hot Erotic Latex Catsuit Clubwear Shiny Lingerie Pleated Dresses Fetish Costumes
$180.58-24%

anal training
3 Silicone Anal Plugs Training Set Bullet Dildo Vibrator Anal Sex Toys For Woman Male Prostate Massager Butt Plug Gay Sex Toys
$2.18-39%

transparent swimsuit
Sexy Mens Bikini Swimwear Mesh Hollow Out Swimsuit Drawstring Low Waist Swim Briefs Transparent Surfing Shorts Beachwear
$16.13

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Devious Bondage Devices
Something new: box-tie style hogtie steel bondage device

Looks quite devious in my opinion.

Found in Black Emperor Official Store

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 hogtie_steel_bondage_device-05.jpg     hogtie_steel_bondage_device-04.jpg     hogtie_steel_bondage_device-03.jpg     hogtie_steel_bondage_device-02.jpg     hogtie_steel_bondage_device-01.jpg   
(10 Jan 2022, 18:48 )Like Ra Wrote: Something new: box-tie style hogtie steel bondage device

Looks quite devious in my opinion.

Found in Black Emperor Official Store

Interesting and quite diabolical - I wonder how rigid the contraption is and how tough (will it stand a victim thrashing around or will the welds snap?)

I guess the sizing will be key (pun intended) as wrist, ankle and waist sizes all need to fit.

Sadly, it is probably a non-starter for self-bondage.

Good find

MJ
In its current form, self bondage is a no-go.
However, with a little modifications, it could work in a floor model. Not for suspension. The waist and ankle rings is easy. The wristbands needs to be changed. And thinking about it, if the wristbands were hinged at the top, you could place your wrists in the lower half loops and flip the top half to where a spring lock will keep the wrist cuffs closed.

To get out, a small hook and some rope will be needed, or a time lock of some form.

That’s what I see. Yes, a simple modification and it will work for self bondage
Simple, yet, apparently quite effective construction. In combination with ballet boots the result is very restrictive:

And I love the perfect fit of the latex catsuit/zentai!

bondage-192-steel_collar_butt_hook.mp4 (Size: 2.02 MB )

Source: https://twitter.com/Light_Orange_/status...2289574912
(25 Jul 2022, 19:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Simple, yet, apparently quite effective construction. In combination with ballet boots the result is very restrictive:

And I love the perfect fit of the latex catsuit/zentai!

Truly delightful, but.... the footwear is really strange and distracts from the overall imagery (well, for me it does)

MJ
(25 Jul 2022, 20:11 )madjack Wrote: the footwear is really strange and distracts from the overall imagery
I think it's something like https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_Dn053ML
Now this I like! It must be custom made to fit so well - it looks ideal for long term, secure and comfortable bondage.

Custom.png   
(30 Jul 2022, 06:57 )Culmor Wrote: Now this I like! It must be custom made to fit so well - it looks ideal for long term, secure and comfortable bondage.

absolutely made to size...
long term and secure yes...but then again in that set up int not always up to you 😋
comfortable?? have my doubts, doesnt appear to be much in the way of pad under the knees, cant see if torso is supported by anything more than the waist stock

still would like to try something like that at some point though!
(30 Jul 2022, 09:48 )ltxrob Wrote:
(30 Jul 2022, 06:57 )Culmor Wrote: Now this I like! It must be custom made to fit so well - it looks ideal for long term, secure and comfortable bondage.

absolutely made to size...
long term and secure yes...but then again in that set up int not always up to you 😋
comfortable?? have my doubts, doesnt appear to be much in the way of pad under the knees, cant see if torso is supported by anything more than the waist stock

still would like to try something like that at some point though!

My main comfort worry was the head being held like that, I think it probably needs a head harness fixed back to the headstock. Lots of potential for gags, nose-hooks etc there too 😊

The rest of it (knees etc) I think just falls under the 'comfortably uncomfortable' heading.
To those with more experience, would this be safely doable as self-bondage relying on timed magnetic locks at the wrists?