Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wetlook
Women Faux Leather Wetlook Stockings Sexy Back Zipper Over Knee Socks Clubwear
$5.06-19%

jialuowei
Women Ankle Boots Faux Suede 20CM Spike Heel Peep-toe Cross-tied Pole Dance Party Boots Size 36-43
$865.15

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Leather Pants Women Butt Lift Gold Leather Trousers Eco Leather Push Up Pants Pu Leather Leggings
$48.39

amoresy
AMORESY Men Tracksuits Sets Tops Leggings Shiny Glossy Sports Fitness Running Front Zippr Overall Catsuit All-purpose Jumpsuits
$120.99-51%

amoresy
AMORESY-Shiny Glossy Tights for Men, Smooth Boxers, Shorts, Beach Pants, Underwear, Fitness, Running Board, Sports Leggings
$60.49-57%

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$13.07-30%

2023 chastity
2023 Newest Design Male Chastity Device Stainless Steel PA Puncture Cock Cage Bdsm Sex Toys For Men Penis Lock Cock Ring Toy
$70.35-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from ā‚¬44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Derrick Barry.
Hmm, IĀ was surprised to get a 'Like' from Ra on myĀ post. I wouldn't have thought it was his 'cup of tea' at all.
šŸ˜‰
(28 Feb 2020, 22:52 )Culmor Wrote: IĀ was surprised to get a 'Like' from Ra on myĀ post. I wouldn't have thought it was his 'cup of tea' at all.
Guess, what was my first thought when I was clicking the "Thanks" button? "I bet Culmor will not let it unnoticed" šŸ˜

A short answer is:"I love the outfit!"

Long answer. While, indeed, the drag theme is not one of my direct interests, it definitely intersects with my autogynephilia and various other fetishes. AND! After my daughter had showed me Ru Paul's show (she and her boyfriend follow it quite close), commented and explained me what's going on there, I definitely changed my opinion. Those guys are amazing! Very talented, hard-working, creative, versatile, entertaining. Still not my cup of tea, though, but that's one of those cases when the more you know about something, the more you like it šŸ˜Š

"Before" I had a strong opinion, that a boy "disguised" as a girl can be easily "discovered" in 95% of the cases, unless a heavy surgery and serious training are involved. "After" I'm not that sure. Some boys have so perfect (not exaggerated) mannerism, appearance and make-up skills, so they left me speechless. (AFAIK, HRT and FFS are not welcome in Ru's show).

Another acquired hobby of mine is to discover the tricks they use to look like girls. Like plastic surgeries (Derrick's case šŸ˜‰ )
Perhaps surprisingly, I have no interest whatsoever in drag in the ā€œRuPaulā€™s Drag Raceā€ sense. I havenā€™t watched even one episode of the UK version. The camped-up over-the-top misogynistic bitching of most of it is a complete turn-off.

No, what I love is guys realistically recreating larger-than-life Divas, (Britney, Madonna, Cher etc) in their hyper-sexualised costumes. I think itā€™s related to my love of cosplay. Though perhaps oddly while I need to like a fictional character in order to crossplay her I donā€™t have to like a particular Diva to appreciate a good impressionist.

Re plastic surgery, IDK what procedures Derrickā€™s had but I suspect they're minimal compared to the likes of Paulette Pink (Cher) or Venus Dā€™lite (Madge) .
(29 Feb 2020, 07:21 )Culmor Wrote: what I love is guys realistically recreating larger-than-life Divas, (Britney, Madonna, Cher etc) in their hyper-sexualised costumes.
That's a part of Ru Paul's show šŸ˜Š What I mean is that the "show shows" what they do (think, train, come with ideas, exercise, invent, sew, train, dance, lipsync, train, react, etc) to e.g. impersonate someone. That's a HUGE amount of work I would never be able to do even if I'd like to.
(29 Feb 2020, 16:59 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(29 Feb 2020, 07:21 )Culmor Wrote: what I love is guys realistically recreating larger-than-life Divas, (Britney, Madonna, Cher etc) in their hyper-sexualised costumes.
That's a part of Ru Paul's show šŸ˜Š What I mean is that the "show shows" what they do (think, train, come with ideas, exercise, invent, sew, train, dance, lipsync, train, react, etc) to e.g. impersonate someone. That's a HUGE amount of work I would never be able to do even if I'd like to.

What do you think cosplayersĀ do?
(29 Feb 2020, 21:04 )Culmor Wrote: What do you think cosplayersĀ do?
My point exactly šŸ˜Š But the drag queens do it professionally and for the money. Unlike cosplayers, who pay their own money to have some fun. Just like me, who pays for the hosting and spends enormous amount of time supporting and promoting the site šŸ˜ Still, it's fun!
(29 Feb 2020, 21:14 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(29 Feb 2020, 21:04 )Culmor Wrote: What do you think cosplayersĀ do?
My point exactly šŸ˜Š But the drag queens do it professionally and for the money. Unlike cosplayers, who pay their own money to have some fun. Just like me, who pays for the hosting and spends enormous amount of time supporting and promoting the site šŸ˜ Still, it's fun!

Yes, but you have our undying gratitude for creating this community and I'd be happy to take you to a very nice dinner someday when I'm in your part of the world.
The same event as before but a different recording with more close-ups.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzmC8vcjd4Y
I've found another clip of Derrick in theĀ the MarcoMarcoĀ catsuit. I love it!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO8aw1pez1E
After some disappointing (to me)Ā looks I like thisĀ new outfit.

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1vnnfFHMM
]RuPaul's Drag Race Live Las Vegas! Derrick Berry October 2021 - YouTube[/url]