Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

electric shock silicone gag
Mouth For Blowjob Electric Men Masturbators Sexy Men Male Sex Toys Silicone Vagaina Vagina Toy Tails Vibrator For Men Toys
$31.51-33%

latex one piece
Latex Rubber Gummmi Black one-piece racing suit role play party hand customized 0.4mm XS-XXL Manual customization
$182.75-62%

urethral plug
Multifunction Horse Eye Stick Stainless Steel Penis Plug Urethral Dilators Catheter Ejaculation Sounding Rod Adult Toys For Man
$17.06-33%

anal plug
Rainbow Rose gold pink Small Medium size set Heart shape Crystal Metal anal beads butt plug Jewelry sex toy for female male
$3.39

larpgears
Sexy woman fetish garters belt exotic accessories suspender belt with clips belt for stockings
$18.40-25%

anime bondage
Dakimakura anime bunny girl bondage Large Breasts nude Double-sided Print Life-size body pillows cover Adult pillowcase gift
$264.99-20%

dildo chair
BDSM Furniture Sex Love Chair Dildo Bracket Accessories Sexo Intercourse Positions Assistance Chairs Female Masturbation SexToys
$145.99-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Darlex Sleepsack
Hello All,

I have just purchased an amazing Darlex sleepsack from WinterFetish for self-bondage. My current planned technique for tying myself is to follow this video:
 [video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/Tx4voy4MXAA
[/video]
Essentially all she has is a strap tied to the top zipper pull and the frame of the bed. This solution is very practical and will be what I use for my first attempt. However I'm also interested in other solutions you people may have, a time based self-bondage sleepsack technique would be AMAZING.

Also I plan on posting some pics and video occasionally once I get it 😊
I see that the bag has internal sleeves. So, here's the question - how do you get out? In the reviews I have read, that it's inescapable. To get out you need assistance, what means it can't be called "self-bondage sleepsack". Rather - one way self-bondage 😁
(08 Aug 2017, 09:03 )Like Ra Wrote: I see that the bag has internal sleeves. So, here's the question - how do you get out? In the reviews I have read, that it's inescapable. To get out you need assistance, what means it can't be called "self-bondage sleepsack". Rather - one way self-bondage 😁

Watch the tail end of the video 😉
(08 Aug 2017, 14:43 )zan Wrote: Watch the tail end of the video [Image: wink.gif]
Oh, nice, for some weird reasons I missed it. Looks very easy in the video. But.. you know these zips and sliders. Or when the top of the zip folds...
(08 Aug 2017, 18:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Aug 2017, 14:43 )zan Wrote: Watch the tail end of the video [Image: wink.gif]
Oh, nice, for some weird reasons I missed it. Looks very easy in the video. But.. you know these zips and sliders. Or when the top of the zip folds...
Yes that is something I am going to have to mess with and be careful about. I do have a roommate as a backup, but that would be a whole lot of embarrassment.
Quote: Or when the top of the zip folds...

That was my second thought on seeing the 'escape mecanism'. My first was 'how long do you have to inch around 180 degrees if you've slipped off of the bed'? Assuming you're hooded that's not an unlikely scenario. Nah, 'not safe, not sane' as self-bondage inho.
(08 Aug 2017, 21:08 )culmor Wrote: if you've slipped off of the bed'
Good point! Just do it on the floor 😉
(08 Aug 2017, 21:08 )culmor Wrote:
Quote: Or when the top of the zip folds...

That was my second thought on seeing the 'escape mecanism'. My first was 'how long do you have to inch around 180 degrees if you've slipped off of the bed'? Assuming you're hooded that's not an unlikely scenario. Nah, 'not safe, not sane' as self-bondage inho.

So my bed is just a mattress on the floor with a small metal frame. The head and right side are against a wall, I'd say I'll be safe from falling off. If I do it's only about a foot high.
Update #1: The sleepsack came today. I tied a rope to my bedframe and then from the rope to the zipper I used some thin, but strong wire. 
 IMG_20170810_160902_01.jpg   

Then I began by climbing inside the sleepsack without using the internal sleeves, there was a decent amount of work required to fit the sleepsack over my shoulders and get the zipper zipped up partially. I zipped it up to about six inches from the top. Struggled around a bit and decided to do the same with my arms in the internal sleeves, this also worked out quite well. I knew I was not going anywhere unless I got that zipper down, so then I got myself out again by worming around with the rope to get the zipper down. Here is a pic of the awesome internal sleeves:   IMG_20170810_160028.jpg   

Next I wanted to try to see what would happen with the zipper going to the very top. I knew that there was a strong possibility of the zipper becoming "stuck" because when pulled down the zipper would just cause the top "collar" to fold over. Sure enough it did, thankfully I tried this without my arms in the sleeves so I was able to work my hands up and get the zipper straight to come down.

So that brings me here. In order to reliably and safely tie myself in this sleepsack with the internal sleeves being used I need to either 1) Find a method to keep the top from folding over or 2) Somehow stop the zipper from going up too high (about three inches from the top).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_20170810_160204.jpg   
That's basically the same problem, that @Strappado had with single-gloves.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sleepsack Self-Bondage zan 15 5,304 30 Oct 2020, 18:27
Last Post: Like Ra
New Darlex Sleepsack storm666 4 4,244 18 Mar 2019, 23:22
How to add internal leg sleeves to sleepsack? - Help with sewing auser 19 7,695 25 Feb 2017, 16:15
Last Post: ltxrob
Sleep sack darlex bigwhit 4 4,584 07 Jun 2016, 06:37
Last Post: ltxrob
External Sleeve Sleepsack Marcus 9 54,140 17 May 2016, 01:54

Contributors: bbear (2) , Christina (1) , Culmor (1) , Joyl27 (1) , jtr765 (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (12) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , Marcus (2) , tight_mike (1) , Tinker D (1) , zan (15)