Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy pantyhose
2023 Summer Fishnet Diamond Pantyhose Women Sexy Fashion Shiny Net Tights Female Slim Rhinestone Mesh Nylon Stockings Tights
$16.90

telescopic masturbator
DC Telescopic Sex Machine with Dildo 65mm Stroke 30 300rpm Female 3XLR Masturbation Sexual Kits Reciprocating Linear Actuator
$485.65

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Flirting Sexy Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$43.56-15%

vac-u-lock machine
ROUGH BEAST Sex Machine Attachment VAC-U-LOCK Dildo Love Machine For Female,Adapter For Quick/3XL/Suction Cup Interface,Sexual
$27.83-42%

faak
FAAK Silicone Large Penis Anal Plug Fantasy Dog Knot Dildo With Sucker Sex Toys For Women Men Female Masturbator Big Dong
$50.82-52%

rubber latex dress
50s Vintage Dresses Audrey Hepburn 2015 Women Summer Style Vestido Floral Print 60s Pinup Retro Vintage Rockabilly 50s Dress
$7.53-20%

Yimunancy lingerie
yimunancy lingerie set 3-Piece Lace Feather Exotic Sets Women Chain Patchwork 8 Colors Panty Underwear Set Ladies Sexy Lingerie
$15.73-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Darlex Sleepsack
(12 Aug 2017, 07:57 )krinlyc Wrote: I think best way is to sew a string around the "teeth" on both side of the zip for about 1 cm.

Yes that is a great idea which I partly did in my last version of sewing the buttons. It is very effective. 

(12 Aug 2017, 12:01 )madjack Wrote:
(11 Aug 2017, 17:34 )zan Wrote: UPDATE #2: I have sewn on four buttons near the top of the zipper track. I gave it a go again this morning, first without my arms in the sleeves. The buttons do a very good job of resisting the zipper going past them, if you tried to you could get the zipper past them so this will not be a long-term solution. 

After testing that I decided to finally do it with the internal sleeves and zipped up all the way to the buttons. It was fantastic :😁 Spent about half an hour in it, plan to continue to lengthen my sessions. Ideally I would like to sleep in it but I am not sure how long it will take me to work up to that.

I setup a camera and recorded some video, this will be uploaded soon.

Fascinating thread - very interested in how you are working around the safety (escape) challenges.

I can't wait to see more, but please play safe!

MJ
Thank you! My main concern is the zipper pull itself becoming damaged or something random becoming stuck inside the zipper. To mitigate this risk I have the rope positioned up near the head of the bed with enough slack that struggling and normal movement doesn't cause any strain. \
Additionally as a ultimate backup I do have a housemate that if needed I could yell for and get help, albeit very embarrassing.
Here is my first video! More to come so make sure to subscribe!

Source: https://youtu.be/KLIndiUYkRw
After seeing this thread i have bought a sleepsack with internal sleeves from fets-fash, do you think it would be possible to loop some string though the loop on the front of my posture collar down to the zip and have the other end in my hand in a sleeve to pull the zipper closed?
Im just wondering about other methods of getting in/out.
(22 Aug 2017, 08:36 )wilsd Wrote: After seeing this thread i have bought a sleepsack with internal sleeves from fets-fash, do you think it would be possible to loop some string though the loop on the front of my posture collar down to the zip and have the other end in my hand in a sleeve to pull the zipper closed?
Im just wondering about other methods of getting in/out.

I recommend the rope be attached to something fixed
Hi there,
I'm on the verge of purchasing a Darlex Sleepsack from Winter Fetish. Link for the exact product: http://winterfetish.com/collections/bond...-sleepsack

However, I am stuck between two sizes - Small Tall and Medium Tall:
Small is:
32-36 inch chest, 25-28 inch waist
Medium is:
38-44 inch chest, 29-36 inch waist

User's sizes are: 
35.4 inch chest (Small)
30.3 inch waist (Medium)

Has anyone got any advice which size to go for with regard for comfort using this for a longer period of time (say, a few hours, or even sleeping in it)? How would this compare to your choice for using it only for short periods (e.g. 30 minutes)? I want the user to really feel the squeeze, even whilst laying relaxing and not struggling, but not to feel cramp. 

I've seen quite a few photos/videos where it looks like there's spare Darlex / it's creased / crumped and not really squeezing properly (e.g. photo below this post, where it's creased from waist to feet) and would like to avoid this.

I've posted a poll, but if you have first hand experience, please do comment as well 😊

Please indicate whether you've got one of these and are speaking from first-hand experience or not in replies,

Thanks!

wi201-darlex-heavy-duty-sleepsack.jpg   
I think, if you are between the sizes, it's safer to buy a bigger one for self-bondage and smaller one for bondage.

But! Waist is "squeezable", and the chest fits perfectly, so in your case I would go for "Small".
What happens when you buy one and find out you bought the wrong size?
Can you exchange it for the correct size or are you stuck with it?
(29 Nov 2017, 15:48 )Tinker D Wrote: What happens when you buy one and find out you bought the wrong size?
Can you exchange it for the correct size or are you stuck with it?

For self bondage I would probably recommend the larger size for you. Additionally if you find it is just slightly larger than you need I contacted them because I had the same problem and found washing it and putting it in the dryer for an extended period helped it shrink down just a bit. On that note I'd also like to note that I've washed mine dozens upon dozens of times now and haven't noticed any wear, just make sure to dry by hanging it or on a very low heat setting. 

On this page, https://winterfetish.com/pages/faq, their exchange policy can be found.
I actually did a cheaper version of this. I bought a regular lycra bodybag (no internal sleeves), which has a zipper in the back. Then I measured how much room I need for the arms, and sewed a single line running from waist to the arm pits, bringing the back and front sides of the bag together, thereby creating a sleeve of sorts. I did the same on the other side.

The outcome was that I had now a bodybag that is much more narrow (tighter) in the middle (which is good) than before, and individual sleeves for both arms.

Here is how to wear it: First, enter the bodybag in such manner that you kneel/crouch inside the bottom part of it, so that the "waist" part is above your head. This allows sufficient movement for you to close the zipper, which is otherwise impossible if you are standing straight, because your arms do not have enough room for motion.
Once the zipper is closed, stretch out and fill the entire bag. Then, carefully insert the arms into the sleeves. It helps if the bag is stretchy from the top side so that you can borrow the "shoulder" room temporarily for elbows. If this is totally impossible, you stitched the sleeves too far up. You don't need to bifurcate the bag all the way up to your armpits. There is sufficient challenge to escape it even if the "sleeve" part (bifurcation) extends barely above your elbows.
Once you get the hand into the hole where the sleeve starts, do the same on the other side. You will need the help of the other hand to do it, so don't fully insert the first arm before you have entered the other hand as well.

Escaping… Well, that is the tricky part. It takes some sports to work the steps in reverse. If it turns out to be totally impossible, you can always hulk out. The stitches are the weakest part of the bag, and then the zipper. You can get these bags for just $25, so it is not a terrible cost to break it, if it comes to that. And you can always repair torn fabric with new stitches.

The downside is that it is not as tight as I wanted, in terms of restricting the positioning of arms. You can rotate the bag and bring one arm forth while the other arm goes behind, or vice versa. This can be somewhat helped by bifurcating individual sleeves for the legs, too. But then, the entry method I specified no longer works.
(27 Nov 2017, 21:34 )bbear Wrote: Hi there,
I'm on the verge of purchasing a Darlex Sleepsack from Winter Fetish. Link for the exact product: http://winterfetish.com/collections/bond...-sleepsack

However, I am stuck between two sizes - Small Tall and Medium Tall:
Small is:
32-36 inch chest, 25-28 inch waist
Medium is:
38-44 inch chest, 29-36 inch waist

User's sizes are: 
35.4 inch chest (Small)
30.3 inch waist (Medium)

Has anyone got any advice which size to go for with regard for comfort using this for a longer period of time (say, a few hours, or even sleeping in it)? How would this compare to your choice for using it only for short periods (e.g. 30 minutes)? I want the user to really feel the squeeze, even whilst laying relaxing and not struggling, but not to feel cramp. 

I've seen quite a few photos/videos where it looks like there's spare Darlex / it's creased / crumped and not really squeezing properly (e.g. photo below this post, where it's creased from waist to feet) and would like to avoid this.

I've posted a poll, but if you have first hand experience, please do comment as well 😊

Please indicate whether you've got one of these and are speaking from first-hand experience or not in replies,

Thanks!

I just took the advice of winter fetish when I bought mine.... Seemed to workout fine... I'd say a bit loose is best if you want to spend full nights in it....you still can't escape if its locked. Besides you can layer other stuff,.. Try the darlex straight jacket under the sleepsack .  Darlex is unique in that the tactile feeling changes with body temperature esp on the hoods.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sleepsack Self-Bondage zan 15 5,345 30 Oct 2020, 18:27
Last Post: Like Ra
New Darlex Sleepsack storm666 4 4,253 18 Mar 2019, 23:22
How to add internal leg sleeves to sleepsack? - Help with sewing auser 19 7,711 25 Feb 2017, 16:15
Last Post: ltxrob
Sleep sack darlex bigwhit 4 4,594 07 Jun 2016, 06:37
Last Post: ltxrob
External Sleeve Sleepsack Marcus 9 54,315 17 May 2016, 01:54

Contributors: bbear (2) , Christina (1) , Culmor (1) , Joyl27 (1) , jtr765 (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (12) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , Marcus (2) , tight_mike (1) , Tinker D (1) , zan (15)