Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sissy femboy
I Love Femboys Crossdressing Sissy Femboy Design Sexy Slim Crop Top Women's Cotton Casual Tank Tops Training Camisole
$6.05-22%

bondage high heels
Pink Patent Leather Pastel Stardust Bondage High Heel Boots Women Rivets Embellishment Buckle Fastening Boots Women Party Shoes
$193.60-41%

Bitysie
BITYSIE 2022 Long Sleeve Enamel Japaness Women One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Zipper Surfing Suit Belt Bath High Neck Diving Suit
$349.69-4%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Short Sleeve Scoop Neck Unitards for Women Black Dance Gymnastics Full Body Suits Jumpsuits Spandex Catsuits Costume
$33.87-29%

leohex
LEOHEX 2023 Swimwear Women Sexy Swimsuit Sports Patchwork Bathing Swimming Suit One Piece Bodysuit Shiny High Cut Swimwear
$87.11-50%

msemis
Womens Ballet Dance Maxi Dress Adults Contemporary Lyrical Dance Costumes Sleeveless Rhinestones Gymnastics Leotard Dancewear
$18.04-34%

glossy body suit
Sexy Mens Lingerie Panties Underwear Thong Oil Glossy Shorts Bodysuit Briefs Sensual Jumpsuits Night Clubwear Erotic Apparel
$31.31-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

DIY chain harness
I would like to build a chain harness

any suggestion?

thanks

gagglover

(14 Dec 2011, 23:40 )gagglover Wrote: I would like to build a chain harness

any suggestion?

thanks

gagglover

But some chains, some Shackles, a couple of padlocks, some locktite, and off you go.

To make a good design, you will just have to try what you want.

Cheers,

Shibmo
(14 Dec 2011, 23:40 )gagglover Wrote: I would like to build a chain harness

any suggestion?

You can use a rope technique, e.g. karada - http://www.likera.com/sb/tech.php
Gagglover wrote
Quote:any suggestion?

You could start with something like this 😉

basics.jpg   

(...and yes, the weight attaches to what you think it does... 😒 )

i would like to emulate the ones with large metal rings and made of leather, i have chains and small schackles at the moment, do i need anything else?
(15 Dec 2011, 09:02 )gagglover Wrote: i would like to emulate the ones with large metal rings and made of leather, i have chains and small schackles at the moment, do i need anything else?

Large metal rings and leather?
😁
don't forget to put some locktite on the thread of the shackles before you close them. It will make it impossible to loosen them without a pair of pliers, but with a pair of pliers it is still quite easy to open them.

Makes it safe and adaptable, but still very strickt as long as your toolbox is out of reach.
(15 Dec 2011, 20:22 )Shibmo Wrote: don't forget to put some locktite on the thread of the shackles before you close them. It will make it impossible to loosen them without a pair of pliers, but with a pair of pliers it is still quite easy to open them.

Makes it safe and adaptable, but still very strickt as long as your toolbox is out of reach.

today i bought those items:

5 meters steel chain
4 steel rings
10 shackles

Any suggestion how to make the connections?

ty all

(15 Dec 2011, 20:53 )gagglover Wrote: Any suggestion how to make the connections?

In the top left corner:

(15 Dec 2011, 06:59 )culmor Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=4702]   

Or using padlocks. See http://www.likera.com/sb/tech.php ("Chains and locks")
(15 Dec 2011, 22:19 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Dec 2011, 20:53 )gagglover Wrote: Any suggestion how to make the connections?

In the top left corner:

(15 Dec 2011, 06:59 )culmor Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=4702]   

Or using padlocks. See http://www.likera.com/sb/tech.php ("Chains and locks")

i got them all, i would like to know if someone has a scheme on how to connect segment of chains to create a nice harness 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shibari harness photo how to thread ltxrob 3 3,541 06 Apr 2016, 18:16
Last Post: ltxrob

Contributors: Culmor (3) , gagglover (5) , Like Ra (3) , Shibmo (2)