Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-50%

2024 chastity
FRRK Hollow Mesh Chastity Cage Device with PU Belt Band Panties Stainless Steel Cock Lock BDSM Adult Sex Toys Shop 2024 New
$48.25-20%

panty girdle
Fajas Colombianas BBL Sculpting Butt Lifter Shapewear for Women High-waisted Shorts Tummy Control Panties Postpartum Girdle faja
$36.28-50%

Yimunancy lingerie
Turn Up the Heat with Yimunancy Tassel Lingerie Set Women Halter Cut Out Erotic Set Red/Black Color Elastic and Comfortable
$57.69-39%

sexy oil bodysuit
Mens Oil Shiny Glossy Bodysuit Sheer See Through Jumpsuit Sexy Sleeveless Shorts Leotard Stretchy Tights Temptation Lingerie
$170.19-60%

transparent panties
AS73 Soft Mesh Big Briefs Summer Sexy Lave Ultra-thin Transparent Panties High Waist Seamless Women Underwear Plus Size 5XL
$7.26-30%

ultrathin pantyhose
Large Size 175kg Sexy Tights 30D velvet Women Stockings Lingerie High Elasticity Hot Ultrathin Clubwear Female Glossy Pantyhose
$10.89-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

DIY Wrist Device
Hi Kittyfur,

Sorry it didn't work for you. To get the best cinch, I hope you used the slits in the buckles that are closest to the center. But you probably figured that out on your own.

If your wrists are small you might have success with 3/4" webbing and accessories.
http://www.strapworks.com/Side_Release_Buckles_s/40.htm
From the pictures it looks like the 3/4" buckles have a smaller distance.

You said you've experimented with webbing before. Have you ever tried combination lock buckles (such as on the above page) or key lock buckles? I've always salivated a little over the idea of those.
(11 Jan 2016, 07:49 )straitlaced8b Wrote: Hi Kittyfur,

Sorry it didn't work for you. To get the best cinch, I hope you used the slits in the buckles that are closest to the center. But you probably figured that out on your own.

If your wrists are small you might have success with 3/4" webbing and accessories.
http://www.strapworks.com/Side_Release_Buckles_s/40.htm
From the pictures it looks like the 3/4" buckles have a smaller distance.

You said you've experimented with webbing before. Have you ever tried combination lock buckles (such as on the above page) or key lock buckles? I've always salivated a little over the idea of those.

Hmm I'll have to get some 3/4" buckles next time I order.

Yes, I have a couple combination locks and a bunch of key locks. I've ordered from strapworks a few times before. 😊

The combination locks are quite bulky and only have two digits. I think they would work well if you are tied up enough that it is difficult to move the digits. But if you can quickly try out combinations, it wouldn't take long to go through 100 combinations.

The keyed buckles are quite interesting. They only have a slit on one half. On the half with the lock, there is a small round hole on each side that are meant to be riveted (?) to an item (perhaps to a bag). So, you can't use it to buckle two pieces of webbing together. They don't show you those holes in the pictures on their website. They are hidden just below the prongs in their photos.

I haven't figured out how to securely attach the buckle and I'm not sure what kind of bondage project I could do with them.
That was a bit disappointing but I'm still holding out hope!

I really like their child-proof buckles. They are really difficult to open with one hand. Or if your hands were covered and you couldn't use your fingers properly...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
wrist tie with rope and a padlock Anne 4 5,185 11 May 2019, 22:57
Last Post: Strappado
Built an Edging/Orgasm Denial Device jamesdeville 13 13,540 10 Aug 2018, 13:08
Last Post: white_angel
Modular selfbondage/bdsm device madscientist 18 18,850 10 Nov 2017, 10:08
Last Post: Max515
Wrist coil wrap ltxrob 5 7,579 28 Apr 2017, 13:06
Last Post: madjack
Problems with the selfbondage 'ring device' madjack 20 176,474 19 Mar 2016, 23:08
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (1) , kittyfur (3) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (1) , straitlaced8b (3) , Tinker D (2) , Vixien (1)