Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hypnosis device
Sleep Aid Instrument Wired Ear Clips Smart Pulse Hypnosis Therapy Insomnia Relief Anxiety Migraine Deep Sleep Restful Device
$36.58

2023 chastity
Electrifying Sensations: 2023 3D Printed Ghost Chastity Device for Male Bondage in BDSM Play and Sissy Adventures
$173.26-50%

cosplay sexy
Ellolace Students Cosplay Lingerie Plaid Suspenders Skirt Sexy Costume For Women Halter Bra Bowknot Tulle Underwear Sissy Outfit
$11.99

gjhond
CB6000 CB6000S Yellow Genuine Health Medical Plastic Chastity Cage Penis Chastity Lock Device Adult Toys for Men Penis G7-3-8
$27.30-45%

bondage lock
1PC Sliver Metal Belt Restraint Handcuff Collar Slave Bondage Hook Convenient Connection Lock Sex Toy Couple Game Adult Products
$0.77-31%

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Matte Black Leotards Sleeveless Bodysuit High Cut One Piece Swimwear Women Swimsuits Japanese Bathing Suits
$84.68-50%

crossdress cosplay female
Silicone Triangle false T-back Panty Female Sexy Fake Vagina Women Underwear Crossdress Cosplay fake breast Transgender
$46.71

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

DIY Wooden horse stand!
Always liked the idea of the 'wooden horse' torture device, but always had trouble finding a way to do it safely to myself at home.

I found this, it's a strong heavy duty stand designed for musical keyboardists (model number - quik lok WS241). Not sure what the maximum weight is supposed to be, but I weigh about 80KG and with the central section at it's shortest setting (which would be the strongest) this stand seems to easily take my full weight.

Obviously if you straddle it the it would be less weight on the stand so would be fine - DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK PEOPLE!

For me it was perfect as the height is adjustable too, at maxumim height the cross bar is about 38 inches from the floor (about right for me and I'm 6feet tall), so you may have to get creative if you need it higher. wooden blocks/bricks under the feet could raise it higher.  Also the bar in the middle is about 3cm wide, so just right to not want to rest on, but ok for a few seconds.

Lots of fun and potential for a bit of self punishment, I thought! Especially if you get a few ropes involved. Cost about £60.

quik-lok-ws-421-foldable-keyboard-stand.jpg   

Basic concept : 

wooden-device-bondage-03.jpg   
@Interestinglyunique, I tweaked the post to attach the linked images (this is the preferred way)
Yea, but now I can't see the pictures and I can't click on the attachment.
Oh my.. It happened again... Only I can see them... And I have no idea why...
Fixed! It's the thread counters again.
Excellent, thankyou. Pictures look much better now rather than huge versions!
Sure, blame it on the Russians, I mean the counters.
(18 Feb 2018, 16:33 )Tinker D Wrote: Sure, blame it on the Russians, I mean the counters.
😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wooden spoon spanking plans Interestinglyunique 1 1,931 26 Feb 2018, 12:36
Last Post: Interestinglyunique