Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISE Women Ballet Dance legging Unitard Romper Long Sleeve Bodysuits Spandex Footed Jumpsuit Gymnastic Yoga Costume Adults
$233.53-36%

tpe penis
Sex Toys For Couples Fake Penis Strap On Vibrators Dildos Women Vaginal Clit Stimulator Men Anal Plug Butt Plugs Erotic Products
$6.57

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Leather Capris Pants Black Faux Pu Stretch Skinny Pants Biker Leather Leggings Without Pockets
$42.34-2%

sex toy vibrator
Clitoral Sucker Vibrator Nipple G Spot Sucking Blowjob Clitoris Erotic Stimulator Female Masturbator Sex Toys for Women Adult 18
$8.19

shapewear
Women Corset Shaping Bodysuit Adjustable Straps Seamless Backless V Neck Built-In Shapewear Modal Lounge Long Shaper Dress
$48.56-50%

Foreskin Corrector
Transparent Silicone Penis Ring Male Foreskin Resistance Complex Ring Corrector Delay Ejaculation Cock Rings Sex Toys for Men
$2.70

darlingaga
Darlingaga Sweet Pink Korean Summer T-shirt Female Tie-Up Lace Patched Slim Top Tee Coquette Clothes Girls Cutecore Y2K Clothes
$22.26-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Would you buy one, two or three (haha)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
13 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Custom Size Leohex Leotard
😳😁

Yes. Glad I didn’t go to college.
Just a thought, and their pattern options are pretty limited, but Hiro Gato have some suitably amazing fabric and will tailor to your measurements (as well as having a pretty wide range of stock "male" and "female" patterns. I'll post a few more impressions in the thread they were commenting in, but delivery to the US for a full custom catsuit was about 5wks.

Might be worth reaching out to see if they'd consider e.g. a lower leg line, or a few other style mods.
(24 Jul 2020, 07:29 )unlocal Wrote: Hiro Gato have some suitably amazing fabric
Related thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2657
(24 Jul 2020, 12:02 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Jul 2020, 07:29 )unlocal Wrote: Hiro Gato have some suitably amazing fabric
Related thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2657
I've just posted my HG experience in that thread (it's how I first heard about them...) - was trying to post last night but local technical difficulties...
I would buy several as long as they weren't majorly more than normal price. I just bought one of there largest sizes and it unfortunately doesn't fit, more so in the height than the width, all though it could use being bigger both directions.
Custom Leohex?

The existing sizing is perfectly fine with me - however, I would LOVE to have Leohex stuff with the fabric nap in horizontal direction, rather than the vertical nap they have by default.

The nap is basically the tiny little ridges of knitted threads, so if you touch the nap up and down you can feel some friction.
From side to side it's smoother - so if they would turn the pattern of the suit 90 degrees, it would feel smoother
touching it up/down.

Contributors: essanym (4) , LeotardLover (6) , Like Ra (7) , Ltxlvrtawnya (1) , MIWSTIUS (3) , Tinker D (2) , unicast (1) , unlocal (2)