Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sex toy vibrator
Nipple Stimulation Sucker Nipple Licking Vibrator 10 Modes Rotation Breast Masturbation Chest Massage Sex Toys for Women
$25.92

app electric shock
Wireless Clit Sucker Vibrator Sex Toys for Couples G Spot Wearable Electric Shock Massager APP Control Sex Game for Adults Women
$43.84-34%

latex pencil skirt
Women's Sexy Latex High Waist Pencil Skirts, Long PVC Faux Leather, Mermaid Bodycon, Split Bottoms, Shiny Clothes, New Custom
$94.53-39%

roanyer
Smitizen Silicone Muscle Suit for Cosplay Fetish Whole Bodysuit Dark Latex Shackles with Arms Gay Costumes Enhance Body
$1573.00-52%

armbinder
Leather Bondage Handcuffs Restraint Straps Hand Behind Back Bondage Arm Binder Glove Sleeves Armbinder Sex Toys For Couples
$261.28-59%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Harajuku Brown Fitness Autumn Playsuit Women Stitched Sporty Chic Long Sleeve One Piece Bodysuit Romper Basic Outfits
$32.67-50%

cock ring
Stretchy Butterfly Ring Silicon Vibrating Cock Ring Penis Rings For Man Woman Adult Sex Toys Relaxation
$0.50-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Would you buy one, two or three (haha)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
13 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Custom Size Leohex Leotard
(19 Mar 2020, 18:43 )LeotardLover Wrote: We may also qualify for wholesale pricing or something like it. Before the Leohex brand, I saw the brown long sleeve leotard for sale in a 300 suit bulk buy which cost something like $1.98 per suit. I'm not saying we will get that, that's likely what Leohex pays the factory but we may buy somewhere around $10. Idk.

If we did get better pricing, then my previous answer of getting two suits is inaccurate. I would be willing to spend $60 - $80 depending on the offer.

Also, I happened to think of another group that might would pitch in for this. I've seen the animegao kigurumi guys wearing leohex and realise type swimwear as costumes on their kigurumi characters. It might be prudent to get in contact with one of their forums and ask them if they'd also pitch in.
(20 Mar 2020, 15:37 )essanym Wrote: realise type swimwear
Can we contact Realise? 😋
(20 Mar 2020, 16:26 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Mar 2020, 15:37 )essanym Wrote: realise type swimwear
Can we contact Realise? 😋

Like Leohex, there would have to be strong interest from several people. I think 20+ maybe 40...not sure. They don't just care about making a sale, it would have to be worth their while to make a larger size.
(20 Mar 2020, 15:37 )essanym Wrote:
(19 Mar 2020, 18:43 )LeotardLover Wrote: We may also qualify for wholesale pricing or something like it. Before the Leohex brand, I saw the brown long sleeve leotard for sale in a 300 suit bulk buy which cost something like $1.98 per suit. I'm not saying we will get that, that's likely what Leohex pays the factory but we may buy somewhere around $10. Idk.

If we did get better pricing, then my previous answer of getting two suits is inaccurate.  I would be willing to spend $60 - $80 depending on the offer. 

Also, I happened to think of another group that might would pitch in for this.  I've seen the animegao kigurumi guys wearing leohex and realise type swimwear as costumes on their kigurumi characters.  It might be prudent to get in contact with one of their forums and ask them if they'd also pitch in.

The more people, the more power we have. Maybe those guys would consider joining the forum, not just for the discussions but to keep track of everyone interested.
I'd add my vote to help out, but I personally wouldn't need it since the Leohex regular XL size is perfect for me.
(23 Jul 2020, 15:50 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: the Leohex regular XL size is perfect for me.
Yes, looks good on your avatar 😋
(23 Jul 2020, 15:56 )Like Ra Wrote:
(23 Jul 2020, 15:50 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: the Leohex regular XL size is perfect for me.
Yes, looks good on your avatar 😋
Thanks, this is the full original photo - I'm  175cm, approx. 67KG.
I have beefy thighs, but somewhat of a wasp waist of which my wife is jealous lol. Anyway, that is why XL fits like a glove.

Screenshot_2020-07-23-23-02-29-565_com.imgur.mobile.jpg   
(23 Jul 2020, 16:07 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: I'm  175cm, approx. 67KG.
Nice! I'm also 175. My weight dropped to ~69kg when I was heavily listening to various erotic and feminization hypno files 😁
Maybe we should have a section where manufacturers can post larger size clothing where we can buy our outfits without exposing them to the cancel culture.
(23 Jul 2020, 16:54 )Tinker D Wrote: Maybe we should have a section where manufacturers can post larger size clothing where we can buy our outfits
This thread is the first attempt to gather some attention.

(23 Jul 2020, 16:54 )Tinker D Wrote: the cancel culture.
The curse of the twenties 😁

Chinese manufacturers are perfectly aware of who buys their stuff, they just can't believe, that people can be that big 😁

Contributors: essanym (4) , LeotardLover (6) , Like Ra (7) , Ltxlvrtawnya (1) , MIWSTIUS (3) , Tinker D (2) , unicast (1) , unlocal (2)