Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electro Shock Pulse Anal Vagina Plug Vibrator Electric Stimulate Penis Ring/Urethral Plug/Massage Pad BDSM Sex Tools For Couple
$9.20-50%

gothic lolita
Fashion Punk Hair Clips Party Hair Accessories Decoration Gifts Halloween Black Bowknot Cross Hairpin Y2k Lolita Gothic
$1.57

muziskat lingerie
Embroidery Patchwork Lingerie for Women Set 2023 Exotic Sexy Bra Set Eroctic Lingerie Two Piece Women Nice Sexy Underwear
$28.21-55%

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic Bloodshot Design Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$863.94-68%

anal
1pc Electric Anal Plug With Remote Control Frequency Conversion Couple Sex Pleasure Device Male Anal Prostate Massager Anal Plug
$58.91

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat costumes Animal Heads Full Set Kig Headsets Animal Costume
$216.21-47%

sorbern
SORBERN Vintage Round Sunglasses Women Men Brand Designer Gradient Sun Glasses Female Eyewear UV400 Driving Goggle oculos de sol
$20.96-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Would you buy one, two or three (haha)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
13 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Custom Size Leohex Leotard
😳😁

Yes. Glad I didn’t go to college.
Just a thought, and their pattern options are pretty limited, but Hiro Gato have some suitably amazing fabric and will tailor to your measurements (as well as having a pretty wide range of stock "male" and "female" patterns. I'll post a few more impressions in the thread they were commenting in, but delivery to the US for a full custom catsuit was about 5wks.

Might be worth reaching out to see if they'd consider e.g. a lower leg line, or a few other style mods.
(24 Jul 2020, 07:29 )unlocal Wrote: Hiro Gato have some suitably amazing fabric
Related thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2657
(24 Jul 2020, 12:02 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Jul 2020, 07:29 )unlocal Wrote: Hiro Gato have some suitably amazing fabric
Related thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2657
I've just posted my HG experience in that thread (it's how I first heard about them...) - was trying to post last night but local technical difficulties...
I would buy several as long as they weren't majorly more than normal price. I just bought one of there largest sizes and it unfortunately doesn't fit, more so in the height than the width, all though it could use being bigger both directions.
Custom Leohex?

The existing sizing is perfectly fine with me - however, I would LOVE to have Leohex stuff with the fabric nap in horizontal direction, rather than the vertical nap they have by default.

The nap is basically the tiny little ridges of knitted threads, so if you touch the nap up and down you can feel some friction.
From side to side it's smoother - so if they would turn the pattern of the suit 90 degrees, it would feel smoother
touching it up/down.

Contributors: essanym (4) , LeotardLover (6) , Like Ra (7) , Ltxlvrtawnya (1) , MIWSTIUS (3) , Tinker D (2) , unicast (1) , unlocal (2)