Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny stockings
3 pairs Sexy Women Pantyhose Tights Oil Shiny Lingerie Elastic Hot Ultrathin Nylon Bling Stockings Plus Size Lingerie Female Glo
$10.62

transparent panties
Women Panties Low-Rise Ice Silk Transparent Black Thongs And G Strings Micro Bragas Mujer Underwear Sexy Lingerie Appeal Briefs
$5.44-34%

stainless steel penis
Sex Toys For Men Bdsm Bondage Penis Stainless Metal Rings Erotic Goods For Adult Foreskin Correction Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation
$20.82

transparent swimsuit
Sexy Mens Shining Swim Trunks Transparent Quick Dry Beach Surfing Swimwear Gay Low Waist Bathing Swimsuits Solid Pad Push Briefs
$8.60

penis
New 9in SMLXLXXL Penis Pump Acrylic Cup Accessories Sex Toy Tools Machine Pene Enlarger Enlargement Adultos Sexy Toys for Men
$91.33-35%

speerise
Adult Women's Nylon Spandex Unitard Long Sleeve Yoga Jumpsuit Scoop Neck Basic Bodysuit Long Sleeve One-piece Fitness Clothing
$209.33-35%

crossdresser silicone mask
(B57) Customized Lifesize Mask Coser Crossdressing with Backshell Silicone Anime Yukimura Chieri Kigurumi Mask Cosplay
$966.78-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Would you buy one, two or three (haha)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
13 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Custom Size Leohex Leotard
I'm curious how many forum members would buy a custom made larger size Leohex long sleeve leotard if it were an option through a group buy? That means we settle on a larger size like a US Mens L and/or XL. I want to see how many people this interests.

This would require someone from the forum to put it all together. I'm not sure how payment would go, I'm sure Leohex can figure that out. I'm happy to contact Leohex and get the ball rolling, but I need to know how many people this interests.
(18 Mar 2020, 18:23 )LeotardLover Wrote: I'm curious how many forum members would buy a custom made larger size Leohex long sleeve leotard if it were an option through a group buy? That means we settle on a larger size like a US Mens L and/or XL. I want to see how many people this interests.

This would require someone from the forum to put it all together. I'm not sure how payment would go, I'm sure Leohex can figure that out. I'm happy to contact Leohex and get the ball rolling, but I need to know how many people this interests.

If the pricing for custom sized garments are the same as their regular items, I would buy 2 of them. Do you really think you can make this happen?
(19 Mar 2020, 04:05 )essanym Wrote:
(18 Mar 2020, 18:23 )LeotardLover Wrote: I'm curious how many forum members would buy a custom made larger size Leohex long sleeve leotard if it were an option through a group buy? That means we settle on a larger size like a US Mens L and/or XL. I want to see how many people this interests.

This would require someone from the forum to put it all together. I'm not sure how payment would go, I'm sure Leohex can figure that out. I'm happy to contact Leohex and get the ball rolling, but I need to know how many people this interests.

If the pricing for custom sized garments are the same as their regular items, I would buy 2 of them.  Do you really think you can make this happen?

I can if there's enough people. All the leotard manufacturers would, especially ones geared toward fetish like Leohex. They need forums like this for free advertisement. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be much interest...53 people viewed the thread but only 3 voted.
It is not the best time for such an activity. Many supply chains are broken. China stopped deliveries of such unnecessary goods to many countries, coronavirus protection related goods is the priority. With cancellation of many airliners flights there is also much more limited cargo capacity of remaining flights. My recommendation is to wait two or three months.
(19 Mar 2020, 09:49 )unicast Wrote: It is not the best time for such an activity. Many supply chains are broken. China stopped deliveries of such unnecessary goods to many countries, coronavirus protection related goods is the priority. With cancellation of many airliners flights there is also much more limited cargo capacity of remaining flights. My recommendation is to wait two or three months.

And that's fine, my desire for Leohex will far outlast this virus. Are you going to pitch in for this as well @unicast ?
(19 Mar 2020, 05:44 )LeotardLover Wrote: 53 people viewed the thread but only 3 voted.
I voted "yes", but I'm is a different height/weight area, than you all here. The long sleeve version is perfect for me, but the shiny "waterpolo" one is too small, so "I'm in" for particular model(s) only.
(19 Mar 2020, 16:03 )Like Ra Wrote: but the shiny "waterpolo" one is too small
I mean this one:

leohex_04_shiny_leotard.jpg   
(19 Mar 2020, 09:49 )unicast Wrote: It is not the best time for such an activity. Many supply chains are broken. China stopped deliveries of such unnecessary goods to many countries, coronavirus protection related goods is the priority. With cancellation of many airliners flights there is also much more limited cargo capacity of remaining flights. My recommendation is to wait two or three months.

I'm not talking manufacturing right this second, this will take a little bit of time to do anyway. First we gauge interest, then contact Leohex. If the factory doesn't have a tech-pack, which is like a digital version of a pattern for larger sizes above XXL, then they have to make one. It's possible given interest from America, they have one or are making one. 

We may also qualify for wholesale pricing or something like it. Before the Leohex brand, I saw the brown long sleeve leotard for sale in a 300 suit bulk buy which cost something like $1.98 per suit. I'm not saying we will get that, that's likely what Leohex pays the factory but we may buy somewhere around $10. Idk.
(19 Mar 2020, 16:28 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Mar 2020, 16:03 )Like Ra Wrote: but the shiny "waterpolo" one is too small
I mean this one:

I have that same suit style just like that, some with a little higher cut legs and others in thong style. I had them custom made in Japan. LOVED the experience, plus being able to see and feel all the fabrics available, which Japan probably has more swimsuit and leotard spandex then any other country.

I have some made out of chlorine resistant spandex, which is a thinner fabric. Up to a very thick 22 oz lycra, and a bunch of different spandex-lycra finishes and weights. It's a really fun suit style to wear. I have swam laps in private (gym) and public pools wearing the ones made of compression competition spandex. I've worn the suit by itself and over chlorine resistant stirrup unitards I had made also. 

I would love to get the waterpolo training suit and stirrup unitard worn in Japan, they are made out of a very thick insulating spandex that has a feel and look of neoprene, but its not neoprene at all. That fabric came out after my trip. I'd almost go back just for that, but it's very expensive fabric I'm told.
(19 Mar 2020, 16:28 )Like Ra Wrote: I mean this one:

That one you pictured would be one of my 2 I'd want. The other would be the purple long sleeve.

Contributors: essanym (4) , LeotardLover (6) , Like Ra (7) , Ltxlvrtawnya (1) , MIWSTIUS (3) , Tinker D (2) , unicast (1) , unlocal (2)