Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leohex
LEOHEX 2023 swimwear women sexy swimsuit transparent bathing swimming suit for One Piece bodysuit shiny high cut Swimwear
$72.58-50%

anime fetish
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Costumes
$55.66-25%

sex toy vibrator
26cm Long Dildo For Women Heated Telescopic Sex Machine Super Big Cock Large Realistic Penis Huge Anal Dildo Vibrator Sex Toys
$40.27

wig hair
Ombre Curly Lace Front Human Hair Wigs For Women Bleached Knots Density180 Preplucked 13x4 Brazilian Hair Curly Lace Frontal Wig
$141.90-50%

rubber latex dress
Black Red Wet Look Zip Front Latex Mini Dress Stockings Gloves Set Womens PVC Leather-Look Skater Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear
$139.43-50%

sexy pantyhose
New Red Pantyhose Female Year Red Socks Sexy Anti-hook Silk Velvet Pantyhose Wedding Bride's Leggings For Women
$20.67

speerise
Adult Ballet Dance Leotards O Neck Long Sleeve Solid Sexy Gymnastics Bodysuit Women Body Top Casual Bodycon Stage Wear Stretch
$152.22-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Custom PVC catsuit?
Sure.

The catsuit is this one : https://www.fets-fash.com/Zentai_Catsuit...Black.html

With separate mask and gloves.

And https://www.fets-fash.com/Body_Transpare...gn_03.html for the body.
So it's the same material for both the catsuit and the swimsuit, right? I like that semi-transparency! How elastic is it? It does not look very elastic on the photos, but it must be based on the content (79% Polyamid / 21% Elastane).
It is quite elastic.

the sample they gave me is 12cm wide and I can stretch it to 22cm and from 11cm to 17cm on the other way.

I ordered it so that I don't have loose measurement, that's part of why it's a bit too short on height. (I forgot the zip 😉 )

My measurement are
bust : 83
waist : 77
High hip : 82
hip : 91
height : 161cm

So I ordered size S for the catsuit :
bust 83
waist : 69
hip : 90
height : 156-160cm

and XS for the swimsuit (which is a different size chart on their website...) :
bust : 86
waist : 71
hip : 80

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (3) , no smile (4) , unlocal (2) , Will90MeeG (2)