Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Spring New Gold Silver Pumps Women Fashion Pointed Ladies Elegant Thin High Heel Hollow Out Dress Sandalias De Mujer
$48.22-50%

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-19%

stainless steel penis
Stainless Steel Scrotum Pendant Ball Testis Weight Stretchers Penis Trainer Restraint Cock Lock Ring Sex Toys for Men
$26.54

latex rubber handmade
Natural Latex Rubber Pink Mask Hood Halloween Uniform Masquerade Handmade Custom Cosplay
$513.85-62%

cock cage
FRRK BDSM Inverted Chastity Cage With Dildo Negative Cock Cage Chastity Belt Metal Cylinder Penis Rings Adults Sex Toys
$57.33-20%

anime bdsm
Halloween Bunny Cosplay Anime Mask Full Face For Party Eye Mask Sexy Women BDSM Bondage Fetish Sexy Mask For Guy Men 18 Shop
$69.60-50%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Clitoral Woman Am Licking Pusy Vibrador For Women Clitoris Panty Male Real Penis Sex Toys For Adults Woman Vibrator Men
$108.77-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Custom PVC catsuit?
Sure.

The catsuit is this one : https://www.fets-fash.com/Zentai_Catsuit...Black.html

With separate mask and gloves.

And https://www.fets-fash.com/Body_Transpare...gn_03.html for the body.
So it's the same material for both the catsuit and the swimsuit, right? I like that semi-transparency! How elastic is it? It does not look very elastic on the photos, but it must be based on the content (79% Polyamid / 21% Elastane).
It is quite elastic.

the sample they gave me is 12cm wide and I can stretch it to 22cm and from 11cm to 17cm on the other way.

I ordered it so that I don't have loose measurement, that's part of why it's a bit too short on height. (I forgot the zip 😉 )

My measurement are
bust : 83
waist : 77
High hip : 82
hip : 91
height : 161cm

So I ordered size S for the catsuit :
bust 83
waist : 69
hip : 90
height : 156-160cm

and XS for the swimsuit (which is a different size chart on their website...) :
bust : 86
waist : 71
hip : 80

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (3) , no smile (4) , unlocal (2) , Will90MeeG (2)