Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aonihua women one
Surfing Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87-19%

app chastity
QIUI Upgraded Electric Shock Chastity Penis Cage APP Remote Control Cock Ring Chastity Belt Device Sextoy For Men Gay Cellmate 2
$53.24-50%

jialuowei
Ankle Boots 12CM High Heel Pointed toe Stiletto Metal Heels Lace Sexy Lockable Boots With Locks Size 36-46
$745.84-26%

crossdress anime
Men Sissy Maid Cosplay Costume Outfit Crossdressing Maid Dress With Apron Headband Sexy Maid Uniform Carnival Roleplay Costume
$31.63-31%

speerise
SPEERISE Girls Ballet Dance Tank Gymnastics Leotard Childrens Leotards for Kids Toddler Spandex Performance Wear
$16.32-34%

mirabelle
1 Set Disney Encanto Balloon Birthday Party Supplies Cake Topper Mirabelle House Party Theme Decorations Boy Girl Kids Favors
$109.29-20%

male chastity
CHASTE BIRD 2022 316 Stainless Steel Python V7.0 Male Chastity Device Cobra Cock Mamba Cage Penis Ring Adult Sex Toys
$54.00

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Custom PVC catsuit?
Sure.

The catsuit is this one : https://www.fets-fash.com/Zentai_Catsuit...Black.html

With separate mask and gloves.

And https://www.fets-fash.com/Body_Transpare...gn_03.html for the body.
So it's the same material for both the catsuit and the swimsuit, right? I like that semi-transparency! How elastic is it? It does not look very elastic on the photos, but it must be based on the content (79% Polyamid / 21% Elastane).
It is quite elastic.

the sample they gave me is 12cm wide and I can stretch it to 22cm and from 11cm to 17cm on the other way.

I ordered it so that I don't have loose measurement, that's part of why it's a bit too short on height. (I forgot the zip 😉 )

My measurement are
bust : 83
waist : 77
High hip : 82
hip : 91
height : 161cm

So I ordered size S for the catsuit :
bust 83
waist : 69
hip : 90
height : 156-160cm

and XS for the swimsuit (which is a different size chart on their website...) :
bust : 86
waist : 71
hip : 80

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (3) , no smile (4) , unlocal (2) , Will90MeeG (2)