Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zentai
Customize cosplay crossdress second skin body suit with With Cleavage Line Breast Form B-F Cup kigurumi zentai suit
$1074.48-20%

telescopic masturbator
Poerful 9 Telescoping masterbator for mens automatic Cup vibrator Blow job machine Realistic vagina Pussy Penis Sex Toys 18+
$626.44

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
boobs adult masturbation clitor sucking pro Bust open chest woman panties vibrator men amcuk tapon tile sissy yellow CRW1
$74.34-30%

rubber latex dress
Red Latex Dress Rubber Evening Dresses Party Long Sleeve Gown Gummi 0.4mm
$176.66-10%

msemis
Womens Brazilian Bikini Briefs Panties Shiny Low Rise Micro Bikini Thong Elastic Waistband G-string Bikini Underwear Bottoms
$6.46

bodystockings
Sexy Bodystockings Women Fishnet Body Suit Open Crotch Catsuit Mesh Tights Lingerie Socks Sleepwear Fashion Bodysuits
$3.45-40%

leg binder
Operating Table Hanging Slider Operating Table Gripper 360 Degrees Swivel Legs Supporting Fasteners Load Binder
$486.78

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Crowdfunding - Bondage card game
Found a nice drawn card game on Crowdfundr. It seems, you can use it to plan real life bondage or escape challenges

eca6d53449444ac884aafe1d3ae05b89.jpg   

Maybe someone is interested
Interesting, the game follows the "gender stereotyping" - most of those, who will play it, are supposed to be heterosexual males, and it's females, who are supposed to be tied up, gagged, used, dominated, etc 😁

And I'm no different, I'm just assuming, that I'm that girl in bondage 🤣
I wonder if there is a story line somewhere with pictures.
I'm definitely intrigued. There are several roulettes on Fap Roulette that I use in a similar vein but this seems more elaborate.

On a semi-unrelated noye I wish there was a Fap Roulette-esque site that focused strictly on bondage, crossdressing, and feminization scenarios.

Contributors: hopeender (1) , jtr765 (1) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (1)