Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

erection
25/28/30/33/35/40mm Penis Ring Head Glans Stimulating Stainless Steel Penis Ring For Male Penis Enlargement Erection Cocks Rings
$1.17-52%

electro anal
Electro Shock Penis Ring BDSM Anal Plug Penis Plug Rings Ankle Cuffs Neck Collar Mouth Gag Restraint Kit Fetish Adults Sex Toys
$10.56-23%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Black Striped Flared Jeans Lift Jeggings Button Up High Waist Jeans Shaping Jeans Scrunch Bum Jeans
$48.39-4%

shapewear
Women Seamless Bodysuit Slimming Shapewear Modeling Straps Low Back Waist Trainer Underwear Backless Sexy Fajas Colombiana
$8.00-2%

bondage
5m 10m Silk Restraints Handcuffs Sexy Binding Rope for Men Women Couples Bdsm Slave Body Bondage Shibari Flirting Erotic Product
$3.82-1%

tiaobug sissy
Mens Maid Theme Dress Sissy Servant Uniform Halloween Cosplay Costume Satin Puff Sleeve Bowknot Ruffle Party Role Play Clubwear
$243.26-46%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Black ballet Shorts Womens Skinny Mid Waisted Pants Spandex Elastic Capris Workout Dance Gym Lady Fitness Dancing Short
$12.09-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Creating my own Website?
Hi out there.

I am thinking for a long long time about creating my own Selfbondage / Casty website. I have only one Problem: The regulations in my home county.

I want to crate a site which is open for everyone and free to use. It will contain more or less sexual material. But if I am hosting this site on a "normal" web server in my home country there will be a risk of being imprisoned because I have made sexual explicit material accessible for minors. So that is not a good idea.
I can use some kind of youth protection, but all of these systems are A expensive, and B they will restrict the amount of users tremendously. So both of these ideas are not possible.

The next possibility is to rent a Server in some other country. But legally that is not a option. Because that will not solve the problem. I am living in this country, so the rules of this country will apply, no matter where the website is hosted.

The only way I can think of is to find someone who will host the site, or will rent a server for me. And I will communicate only "anonymously" with the server.

I know that this idea will cost me money. And that is not the problem. But I do not want to do something illegal. Is there any other way I can do this?

Do you have any idea how to handle this?

Greetings
slave
o- Anonymity in the Internet is a myth.
o- Proper hosting is, indeed, expensive (see http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/8847 )
o- If there is nothing illegal, you can post on this site.
1 - No. Anonymity is possible, but (very) hard to archive.
2 - I dont care about the price per year. 500$ p.a is not a problem.
3 - The idea is to create a special website (Bondage / SM enhanced wight loss) So it will be much more than just a few "extra posts" I would need at least a subdomain, and the possibiliy to use ROR on the webspace. 25 MB of webspace should be enought to start with.
If someone want to contact me, please send me a PM. Not a email.
How are you going to manage the website? Directly? Or you want to give instructions via PM's? What about images? Why ROR? (Ruby on Rails?)

Subdomains is not a problem (as many as you want and free). Webspace is also not an issue. The memory is an issue. The cPanel/WHS (web-admin) stuff takes helluva memory. But it's possible to upgrade to 2GB + 4cores + 80GB + unlim traffic = $70pm (if paid for the whole year). 2GB should be enough for peaks even without stopping extra daemons (this is what my monitoring script does).

(04 Feb 2011, 10:47 )online_slave Wrote: 1 - No. Anonymity is possible, but (very) hard to archive.

Theoretically possible, but not practically. There are no 100% flawless designs. It's an oxymoron...
(04 Feb 2011, 14:24 )Like Ra Wrote:
(04 Feb 2011, 10:47 )online_slave Wrote: 1 - No. Anonymity is possible, but (very) hard to archive.

Theoretically possible, but not practically. There are no 100% flawless designs. It's an oxymoron...

Ra is spot on - don't kid yourself that anonymity can be achieved. You can do many things to try to hide yourself, but never totally.

Unless you wish to live in a cave somewhere, so far from humanity that you only have a video camera....😉

MJ
What do you exactly need it for?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Starting my own dropshipping buisness! Lancer 5 902 15 Feb 2021, 03:32
Last Post: Tinker D
Questionable Posts on this Website (Children, adults, fetish, bondage) Strappado 18 16,004 04 Jul 2011, 19:05
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , madjack (1) , online_slave (2) , ron77hays (1)