Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tpe penis
Big Dildo Penis Ibrator Vibrator Egg Dick Anal Plug Adult Gay Erotic Sex Toys for Woman Masturbator Dilldo Gode Cock Clitoris 18
$83.62

rolecos
ROLECOS Game LOL HEARTSTEEL Alune Cosplay Costume LOL Women Roleplay Fantasia Outfits Alune Casual Punk Suit Halloween Full Set
$121.51-39%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
pene nipple sucker penis godemichets debutant lockable ring adult Woman vibrator men masurbador stopper penies narrow Tool CRW1
$13.72-31%

negative chastity
LEZEE Sissy Negative Pad Chastity Cage With Realistic Clitoris Urethral Tube Male Penis Ring Cock Locks BDSM Sex Toys For Men
$53.41-29%

thierry bondage
Thierry Strict Bondage Collars with O-ring Fetish Choker Slave Necklace Sex Toys for Women,3 Colors
$4.44

latex swimsuit
Women High Cut Thong Leotard Bodysuit Sexy Adults Shiny Metallic Latex Hot Lingerie One Piece Backless Leather Jumpsuit Swimsuit
$9.90-36%

inlzdz
Womens Rhinestone Acrobatics Figure Skating Bodysuit Jumpsuit Sheer Mesh Long Sleeve Ballet Practice Gymnastics Leotard Clothing
$23.78-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Control bodysuits and shapewear
I'm looking for something that would reduce my waist by ... as many inches as possible 😉 I like the squeezing feeling, I like the hour-glass shape and I do not want to deal with corsets (again).

Ideally it should be a swimsuit/leotard or something that can be worn under a water-polo swimsuit. Waist cinchers? Control shorts? Any experience? Advices? Ideas? Links?
This is what eBay shows:

eBay: control body shaper
Search eBay UK: control body shaper
Search eBay DE: (control,korrektur) (body,bauch) shaper
Or something like these swimsuits: http://www.simplybe.co.uk/shop/silhouett...1267040441 ?
Spanx? Or is it just a hype and overpriced?

eBay: Spanx
Search eBay UK: Spanx
Search eBay DE: Spanx
In a couple of shops in Portugal I saw high-waisted briefs with rubber (neoprene?) inside and silky nylon fabric with chlorinated-latex feeling. Unfortunately we did not have time to try them on and we bought a couple of items (not shapers, no rubber) for my wife. And now we are wondering about the shapers...
Oh, you've been in Portugal! You could have said something 😋

I know the briefs you're talking about, they're great for the "squeezing" effect you want 😊
(16 Aug 2013, 15:48 )Blinke Wrote: Oh, you've been in Portugal!
Yeah, last year 😉
(16 Aug 2013, 15:48 )Blinke Wrote: You could have said something
Mmm... Bom dia 😉

Actually, I did: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/12827

(16 Aug 2013, 15:48 )Blinke Wrote: I know the briefs you're talking about
I've seen them in one of the big shopping centres in Porto.

(16 Aug 2013, 15:48 )Blinke Wrote: they're great for the "squeezing" effect you want
I bet, by the look/touch/(price) of it 😉
Completely missed that post.

Nice photo from one of the most known bridges in Porto, I actually work there hehe.

It is true what you said about the "portuguese" legs, they arent the best legs in Europe but the whole package makes up for it ^^
I need to finally post the photos I took in Portugal...
(18 Aug 2013, 08:55 )Like Ra Wrote: I need to finally post the photos I took in Portugal...

I have the same question as you do Ra. I think Spanx is overpriced in my opinion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wearing Bodysuits (Openly) In Public LeotardLover 3 2,349 19 May 2023, 06:33
Last Post: unicast

Contributors: Blinke (2) , bondagetom1 (1) , devo (1) , Like Ra (8) , TightSlip (3) , Topsissy (1)