Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber handmade
Latex Rubber Catsuit Gummi handmade Black Corset Womens Waist Trainer Body S-XXL
$1012.41-64%

ladyboy
I love ladyboys in Thai T-Shirt cute tops sports fans vintage clothes mens t shirts casual stylish
$84.49

inflatable anal plug
Inflatable Dildos Anal Plug For Women Vaginal Expander Men Butt Dilator Female Masturbator Sex Toys Couples Adults Games Erotic
$4.71

metelam
Metelam Women's High Glossy Wet-look Metallic Leggings Opaque Pants Trousers High Elasticity Skinny Plus Size
$20.26-2%

mens shiny pantyhose
Mens Open Crotch Pantyhose Sissy Oil Shiny Lingerie Hollow Out Stretchy Tights Stockings Erotic Glossy Lingerie Club Nightwear
$7.24-38%

women latex rubber mask breath
Sexy Handmade Women Men Unisex Exotic Transparent Latex Headgear Inflatable Full Breath Hole Hoods Mask Rubber Headgear
$29.04-9%

Ftshist
Ftshist Women Patent Leather Tube Bodycon Dress Sleeveless Mini Dress Strapless Chest Wrapping Solid Glossy Fetish Latex Wear
$48.38-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Completed photo dare
So I have been asking around for photos of sb session to try and replicate. This one was given to me by Gagme. 
Here is the original idea   IMG_0254.JPG   

And my attempt
 IMG_0233.PNG   
 IMG_0231.PNG   
 IMG_0232.PNG   
Was hoping to get the arms higher but no luck. If anyone has photo challenges for me just message me and I'll see what I can do.
@JackWong25 I wonder if the shadow you were casting on your blinds could be seen from people passing outside.
Hopefully unlikely. The light wasn’t that bright and it was late. Any thoughts for another session @essanym?
I see there was something interesting playing on your TV.
Very good attempt - can you share any details of how you set it up and what you used?

Now I'll have to start looking for a suitable challenge for you to have a go at  😁 

Thanks for sharing

MJ
(18 Feb 2020, 09:06 )madjack Wrote: Very good attempt - can you share any details of how you set it up and what you used?

Now I'll have to start looking for a suitable challenge for you to have a go at  😁 

Thanks for sharing

MJ
Looking forward to the challenge
How about a suckling pig self bondage? Compleat with an Apple gag ?
(19 Feb 2020, 03:18 )Tinker D Wrote: How about a suckling pig self bondage? Compleat with an Apple gag ?
Unlikely. Feel free to pm me pic challenges.
(19 Feb 2020, 03:50 )JackWong25 Wrote: Feel free to pm me pic challenges.
Nah, post them here! That might inspire others 😉
(19 Feb 2020, 19:09 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Feb 2020, 03:50 )JackWong25 Wrote: Feel free to pm me pic challenges.
Nah, post them here! That might inspire others 😉
Yes Fully agree!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Dare completed JackWong25 4 2,650 05 Nov 2019, 03:18
Last Post: JackWong25
2nd completed session - pantyhose rip jamesnorth26 1 2,949 19 May 2019, 21:57
Last Post: Like Ra
My first completed session. Ideas for improvements? jamesnorth26 4 3,233 28 Jun 2018, 23:39
Last Post: jamesnorth26
Completed - Latex bed tie ltxrob 6 7,020 05 Mar 2016, 22:09
Last Post: ltxrob

Contributors: essanym (1) , Frank (1) , JackWong25 (7) , Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (1)