Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Completed photo dare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I have been asking around for photos of sb session to try and replicate. This one was given to me by Gagme. 
Here is the original idea [attachment=38895]

And my attempt
[attachment=38894]
[attachment=38892]
[attachment=38893]
Was hoping to get the arms higher but no luck. If anyone has photo challenges for me just message me and I'll see what I can do.
@JackWong25 I wonder if the shadow you were casting on your blinds could be seen from people passing outside.
Hopefully unlikely. The light wasn’t that bright and it was late. Any thoughts for another session @essanym?
I see there was something interesting playing on your TV.
Very good attempt - can you share any details of how you set it up and what you used?

Now I'll have to start looking for a suitable challenge for you to have a go at  😁 

Thanks for sharing

MJ
(18 Feb 2020, 09:06 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Very good attempt - can you share any details of how you set it up and what you used?

Now I'll have to start looking for a suitable challenge for you to have a go at  😁 

Thanks for sharing

MJ
Looking forward to the challenge
How about a suckling pig self bondage? Compleat with an Apple gag ?
(19 Feb 2020, 03:18 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]How about a suckling pig self bondage? Compleat with an Apple gag ?
Unlikely. Feel free to pm me pic challenges.
(19 Feb 2020, 03:50 )JackWong25 Wrote: [ -> ]Feel free to pm me pic challenges.
Nah, post them here! That might inspire others 😉
(19 Feb 2020, 19:09 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(19 Feb 2020, 03:50 )JackWong25 Wrote: [ -> ]Feel free to pm me pic challenges.
Nah, post them here! That might inspire others 😉
Yes Fully agree!!
Pages: 1 2