Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage body
Underwear Woman Pentagram Punk Harness Cage Bra Sexy Pastel Goth Body Harness Harajuku Bra Black Bondage Harness Bra Lingerie
$4.95

inlzdz
Mens Erotic Lingerie Sex Underwear Waiter Tuxedo See Through Sexy Panties Mesh Boxer Briefs Sexy Underwear with Back Rabbit Ears
$7.59

lip plump
Instant Volumising Lip Plumping Serum Lip Plumper Lipsticks Treatment Clear Lip Plump Gloss Enhancer Fuller Hydrated Lips Oil
$2.65

sexy pantyhose
Black White Hollowed Stockings Women Girls Gothic Lace Mesh Fishnet Pantyhose Sexy Flower Bottomed Tights Japanese Long Socks
$4.62-40%

gjhond
New Double Orifice Training Scrotum Pendants Stainless Steel Testicle Balls Affection Male Iron Fork Weight Stretch Ring BB360
$135.52-50%

high waist faux leather
2023 Autumn Winter Women Fashion A-Line Faux Leather PU Mini Empire Skirts Female Street Black Pocket High Waist Zipper Skirt
$21.93-37%

2023 chastity
2023 Upgrade HT-V5 Steel Male Chastity Device Click & Lock Metal Cock Cage 성인용풍 남성용품 BDSM Bondage Sex Toys for Man Chastity Belt
$69.89-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Completed photo dare
So I have been asking around for photos of sb session to try and replicate. This one was given to me by Gagme. 
Here is the original idea   IMG_0254.JPG   

And my attempt
 IMG_0233.PNG   
 IMG_0231.PNG   
 IMG_0232.PNG   
Was hoping to get the arms higher but no luck. If anyone has photo challenges for me just message me and I'll see what I can do.
@JackWong25 I wonder if the shadow you were casting on your blinds could be seen from people passing outside.
Hopefully unlikely. The light wasn’t that bright and it was late. Any thoughts for another session @essanym?
I see there was something interesting playing on your TV.
Very good attempt - can you share any details of how you set it up and what you used?

Now I'll have to start looking for a suitable challenge for you to have a go at  😁 

Thanks for sharing

MJ
(18 Feb 2020, 09:06 )madjack Wrote: Very good attempt - can you share any details of how you set it up and what you used?

Now I'll have to start looking for a suitable challenge for you to have a go at  😁 

Thanks for sharing

MJ
Looking forward to the challenge
How about a suckling pig self bondage? Compleat with an Apple gag ?
(19 Feb 2020, 03:18 )Tinker D Wrote: How about a suckling pig self bondage? Compleat with an Apple gag ?
Unlikely. Feel free to pm me pic challenges.
(19 Feb 2020, 03:50 )JackWong25 Wrote: Feel free to pm me pic challenges.
Nah, post them here! That might inspire others 😉
(19 Feb 2020, 19:09 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Feb 2020, 03:50 )JackWong25 Wrote: Feel free to pm me pic challenges.
Nah, post them here! That might inspire others 😉
Yes Fully agree!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Dare completed JackWong25 4 2,649 05 Nov 2019, 03:18
Last Post: JackWong25
2nd completed session - pantyhose rip jamesnorth26 1 2,949 19 May 2019, 21:57
Last Post: Like Ra
My first completed session. Ideas for improvements? jamesnorth26 4 3,231 28 Jun 2018, 23:39
Last Post: jamesnorth26
Completed - Latex bed tie ltxrob 6 7,014 05 Mar 2016, 22:09
Last Post: ltxrob

Contributors: essanym (1) , Frank (1) , JackWong25 (7) , Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (1)