Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mirabelle
9Pcs Mirabelle and Isabella Purple Balloon Set Children's Birthday Party Decoration 32-Inch Digital Aluminum Foil Balloons
$6.13-30%

inlzdz
Womens Shiny Rhinestone Tassel Leotard Bodysuit Cha-Cha Jazz Latin Dance Sheer Mesh Skating Ballet Gymnastics Jumpsuit Dancewear
$23.55-40%

Ftshist
Ftshist Sexy Metallic PU Leather Sock Boots 12cm Stiletto Heel Long Boots Fetish Plus Size Over The Knee Nightclub Queen Shoes
$120.98-28%

wig hair
Lace Frontal Wigs Black Grey Highlight Wig Wavy 13X4 Lace Front Wig Highlight Blonde Colored Human Hair Wigs Closure Wig
$223.85-60%

latex rubber handmade
Handmade Nature Latex Stockings Red Rubber Girls Long Stockings Tights Socks for Women Girls Club Wear
$55.28-20%

transparent pantyhose
Cuban Heel Back Line Seamed Skinny Leg Tights Women Sexy Open Crotch Pantyhose 15D Ultra Thin Transparent Underwear
$4.08

click lock bondage cage
2024 New Metal Click Lock Chastity Cage Male Bondage Products Anti-Cheating Penis Lock Penis Ring Adult Erotica Male Sex Toys 18
$44.72-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastikey App
I didn't do the other lock as the keyholder never replied but this lock was only supposed to be 2-13 hours  Blush I manage to find all my random green cards and left the option to my unlock to my mistress. Fair to say she likes to play!  Blush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 PhotoEditor_20190929_221748885.jpg   
This is my lock if anyone wants to give the app a go. It'll keep your keys for a 24hrs to just over a week. I can talk on here or discord as NylonSlave#4513 if you want to know more! 😁

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Screenshot_20191227-233057_ChastiKey-01.jpeg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lockink KeyPod and QIUI app review Zenfore 10 1,436 30 Oct 2023, 04:35
Last Post: bellmar

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (4) , TightsSissy (6)