Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica ,Free Shipping
$32.67-65%

oil shiny bodycon
Stretch Oil Shiny Glossy Panties Women Sheer Silky Transparent Bodycon Mini Panties Ladies Slim Sexy Lingerie Summer Underwear
$30.43-38%

rubber latex dress
Women Sexy wetlook shiny halter dress pu Leather lingerie Latex pvc Catsuit rubber Tube clubwear Erotic fetish hot mini Costumes
$28.73-42%

speerise
Women Ballet Tank Scoop Neck Vest Leotards Dance Costumes Practice Clothes Sleeveless Bodysuit Classic Adult Spandex Dancewear
$149.50-35%

1d oil stockings
1D Oil Shiny Silk Stockings For Garter Belt Night Club Ladies Lingerie Sexy Transparent Knee Socks Ultra-thin Glossy Stockings
$3.85

shiny swimsuit
Women's Micro Bikini Set Sexy Swimwear Shiny Patent Leather Lingerie Set Summer Swimsuit Halter Lace-up Bra Tops with Thongs
$5.06-39%

prostate stimulation
Prostate Massager Wireless Remote Vibrator Anal Beads Butt Plug G Spot Stimulator Penis Vibrating Dildo Sex Toys For Men Women
$18.46

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastikey App
I didn't do the other lock as the keyholder never replied but this lock was only supposed to be 2-13 hours  Blush I manage to find all my random green cards and left the option to my unlock to my mistress. Fair to say she likes to play!  Blush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 PhotoEditor_20190929_221748885.jpg   
This is my lock if anyone wants to give the app a go. It'll keep your keys for a 24hrs to just over a week. I can talk on here or discord as NylonSlave#4513 if you want to know more! 😁

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Screenshot_20191227-233057_ChastiKey-01.jpeg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lockink KeyPod and QIUI app review Zenfore 10 1,436 30 Oct 2023, 04:35
Last Post: bellmar

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (4) , TightsSissy (6)