COGIATI Transsexuality Test

64 Replies, 17238 Views

(28 Sep 2026, 23:02 )shinybambi Wrote: The test seems quite dated Lol

So does the webpage!

I'm somewhat familiar with the test, have done it maybe a decade ago or so. I just checked who the creator actually was, looks like she is a game developer and trans woman, and the test is from late 90's.
(This post was last modified: 29 Sep 2026, 12:44 by Jenni K.)
I scored 45, androgyne.
(29 Sep 2026, 12:43 )Jenni K Wrote: So does the webpage!
I have an idea to convert the test into a MyBB plugin. Or at least save it.
(27 Sep 2026, 23:39 )Zooy Wrote: Looks like you are "on the move". Your posts over the years gave me that feeling also, although I cannot say specifically why.
I think these threads should be linked: Long-term effects from hypnosis and conditioning
(29 Sep 2026, 01:27 )shinybambi Wrote: Think it just measures how well you fit into old gender stereotypes.
Just in case: https://transsexual.org/wordoncogiati.html

Quote:This test, which I didn't ever realize was invented by you, has always seemed rather silly to me. It does classify female thoughts and experiences as submissive, and has put a lot of basis on the fact that, in this test, women are hopeless at direction, driving, sounds, maths, yet all too good at writing, cuddling, emotional issues.

Can you please tell your readers how you base this test? How and why do you appear to see Females as inferior to males in academics and direction? Why do you also pose some questions twice or 3 times?
(This post was last modified: 29 Sep 2026, 14:52 by Like Ra.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sex And Gender Explorer Test Jenni K 5 271 01 Oct 2026, 12:50
Last Post: Jenni K
  Bem Sex Role Inventory (BSRI) test from the 70s Jenni K 4 182 30 Sep 2026, 19:58
Last Post: Jenni K